For pros only!

evageloua

Have 2 probs 1st
image12559.jpg
i have mainlined and i saw an opening between the middle stem a slot what is this?

2nd
image12561.jpg
some of my leaves a 10-20% at the end of the leaf bends down i have never seen any run off at all of here life the last time i watered 2lt pure unhlorine water for flash no runoff again cause thought the leaf problem is nitrogen toxicity but

Here is she
image12558.jpg
8 colas

Re: For pros only!!!

I'm not a pro.

But I'll answer anyways since I'm a nice guy.

The first picture simply appears to be caused by stress on the stem from your fluxing. I'd reduce tension a little.

For your second question, I have to answer with a ton of questions.
What is your soil PH?
Water PH?
Nute PH?
Runoff PH?
How often do you water?
How much?
How often do you feed nutes?
What nutes?
How much? How often?
What soil?
What's in the soil?
What lights?
Grow room humidity?
Grow room temperature?

I'm not a pro.

But I'll answer anyways since I'm a nice guy.

The first picture simply appears to be caused by stress on the stem from your fluxing. I'd reduce tension a little.

For your second question, I have to answer with a ton of questions.
What is your soil PH?
Water PH?
Nute PH?
Runoff PH?
How often do you water?
How much?
How often do you feed nutes?
What nutes?
How much? How often?
What soil?
What's in the soil?
What lights?
Grow room humidity?
Grow room temperature?

What is your soil PH? - 6.2 - 6.4
Water PH?- 6.3 balanced
Nute PH? - advanced nutrients ph balanced
Runoff PH? - i have never had runoff water (do the nutes gather each time i feed and that is the problem? should i water only water 4lt so or until i see some runoff
How often do you water? - 5to6 days
How much? - the last time i watered 2lt only water without any nutes cause the leafs and no runoff came out.I was watering 1,5lt
How often do you feed nutes? - at every water 5to6 days
What nutes? - advanced nutrients grow micro bloom veg scedule New Advanced Nutrients Calculator, pH Calculations, Soil Nutrient Calculators
How much? How often? 1lt of water i put 2ml grow micro bloom(base) and 1.2-1.5 ml B-52 (at the last feed i put 5ml at lt guano the bottle says 10ml to 1lt the crow leafes are for weeks like this)
What soil? -bio buzz soil with perlity coconut fiber guanno
What's in the soil? perlity coconut fiber guanno
What lights? - 125w cfl for veg and bloom 250w hps
Grow room humidity? - 40-60%
Grow room temperature? - 68lowest 78.8highest 20c - 26c

this was the 1st topping and its 1 month without fluxing i lst it for 2 weeks and i saw this oppening at the last 2 days i veg 6 weeks now

What is the specific name of your nutrients? I don't see "ph balanced" anywhere on their site, but I do see several "PH perfect" products.

The rest of your grow looks alright, I don't see any serious problems that require attention at this time.
I'm also not seeing dark leaves, which are also indicative of serious nitrogen toxicity. If anything, you have a slight abundance of Nitrogen. At your next watering, when mixing nutes, reduce the amount of N in your mix, or preferably eliminate it completely, and feed other nutes as normal.

You can also skip the nutes 1 week, and just give plain water, and water until about 10% runoff. This will also help remove any built up salts, and at your next feeding after the plain water, will help give them a boost. I do this before flower also.

Back
Top Bottom