Only for the pros | Tricky situation (10% you will find my problem)

evageloua

My cannabis plant is 1.8months in veg.ONLY MY TOP LEAVES are droping and folding(closing together) a very little defoliation on leaves help me out bros

1) PH - watering 5.5 / runoff 6.7

2) TEMP - 17c/62.6f NIGHT / 26-29c /79-84f DAY

3) HUMIDITY - 70 night / 40 day

4) SOIL FLASHED 6 days ago (before that i had just a little bit tips yellow almost nothing)

5) soil ph 6.4 ec 1.2

6) Its imposible i over / under watered cause i always wait till the first 3cm is dry after i water just sometimes i under watered and in hours the the dropped leaves turn back up so what is it

7) Root Bound - i saw my runoff holes and saw some small roots i have a 18LT/4.7Gallons pot my last grow i veged and flowered in the same pot no rootbound no nothing but i think cannabis leaves only drop from over/under watering and root bound

its a tought diagnose i will let you know everything you need to know to help me. photos comming

11101293_10203207671306572_1110711076_n.jpg
11096976_10203207626785459_1859440708_n1.jpg
11139904_10203207663386374_811465954_n.jpg
11139904_10203207663386374_811465954_n.jpg

honestly it doesn't look that bad,it looks like the flush u did a few days ago,maybe resulting in overwaterin,bcause u leached the nutes from soil,so the plant drank only water,and really wanted to eat,but nothing was there so she stopped,and is waiting for food.i would wait till she is dry again and give her the nutes at half to three quarters strength,when u flushed did u use plain water,ur plant looks healthy other wise.assuming it is soil,ur ph of water goin in should b higher atleast 6-6.3 works good for me.do u use a cal mag supplement in your nute regimen

Thanks for the reply

My leaves dropped 2 days before i flushed, all the time now only the 2 top lines of fan leaves are droping.8 days now these leaves drop but all the other growth is okay but exept the droping almost in all the latest 2-3 pairs of fan leaves my leaves are folding together (closing) its not overwatering

p.s. the ph of the plant is the runoff ph not the watering ph

I would suggest the "taco" appearance of the leaf is from heat stress (thats the usual cause). what kind of light, and how close? is it possible to drop the temp 2-4 degrees?? or get more airflow across the canopy? overall appearance is good though.

400w HPS i have a temp monitor 2-3 inch above the canopy (colas) and it says 26.7c / 80f its not heat stress also you can see the top left corner i have a fan that blows air at the top of the canopy

6) Its imposible i over / under watered cause i always wait till the first 3cm is dry after i water just sometimes i under watered and in hours the the dropped leaves turn back up so what is it

I don't think it's impossible that you are over watering. If you are waiting for the top 1" (3 cm=1.17 inches) to be dry before you water again, then you're not giving it time to dry out.

I don't think it's impossible that you are over watering. If you are waiting for the top 1" (3 cm=1.17 inches) to be dry before you water again, then you're not giving it time to dry out.

i said something wrong i thought my finger was about 3cm and something it turn's out its 6-7 cm i put my finger all in and if it feels dry i water also i water when i lift the pot and its so so much lighter also my disadvantage is underwatered my last grow 4 to 5 times so i know when to water btw i water untill 20% runoff its not overwatering

i drop ph to 5.5 with phmeter every time i use it i calibrate it with ph 7 solution i low the ph with ph down

Strain ----- Northen Lights #5 x Haze (SensiSeeds)
How Many Plants---- 1
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage---- veg
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?----- 2 months
Indoor or Outdoor? -------indoor
Soil or Hydro?-------- soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix?------ Coco fyber guano soil ph 6.2 ec 1.2
If Soil... -------What Size Pot? 18LT
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?------- 400w hps
Is it Air Cooled?---- y
RH of Room/Cabinet? ----- 40 - 50 day 70 - 80 night
PH of Medium or Reservoir?---- 6.2 soil ph watering ph 5.5 runoff ph 6.7
How Often are you Watering? every 6 -7 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? connoseur A B bases advanced nutrients and big bud b-52
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2m hight 0.8m wide 0.5m length

hi eva,remaining patient is key with plants,anything u do to help improve ur situation will only be seen days later not immediately ,first what type of soil exactly is it,did u mix the soil your self,if it where straight coco with guano ,which I personaly would say plain coco without additives is better,then u may be runnin into some lockout issues,coco also prefers a moist environment ,usually watering atleast once to multiple times a day.coco is a soilless medium,somewhat passive hydroponics.and as far as ph goes for coco ,I shot for 5.8-6.1 of the water goin in.what is the ec of the nute solution goin in,and the ec of the runoff.and are you using the big bud at this time(during veg)if so that could be a large part of your problem,it is meant as a flower enhancer.2 months is a long time to.most plants indoors in small pots will start givin u a few bad leaves once in awhile,espically if you are wearing out the soil and not maintaing proper environment for roots.as far as rh and temps ,they are good ,mayb a little more humidity during lights on(50-60) would b better,but should be fine.how close is the lamp to the plant,the leaves don't look taco to me,tey look like the plant is trying to grow without nutrients,.please respond as I would lik to know what happens .good luck zorba

Soil ph 6.2 ec 1.2 + guano 1/2 of recomended + coco fyber for good drainage the soil is powder and i have a ball in the soil attached to oxygen producer

I dont have ecmeter. /////. Colas are 30cm from lamp

I use big bud in veg that was a small mistake

UPDATE TODAY : The dropped leaves got back to normal i still have the closing leave together and remember the brown marks on the leaves i just saw today got double 1 watering before the flash was plain water after i flashed the Brown marks are deficiency for sure my next feeding will be with nutes but the Closing together leaves what is it?

PAGE 2 FOR PHOTOS

image22754.jpg
image22753.jpg
image22752.jpg
image22751.jpg
image22750.jpg

I have only got 15 colas and nothing else i chopped all the nodes until now i lst all the side colas to take space and all the center colas i super cropped them so they can catch the side colas same height sorry for english i am greek

Back
Top Bottom