For The Guys: Isn't It Sexy When Your Girl Smokes? (weed)

stinkywolf

I know this might sounds stupid, because I think smoking Cigarettes is terrible, but I think it's sexy as shit when my special lady tokes with me. It's possibly because she's fuckin GORGEOUS, but I just think its awesome to share such a wonderful experience with the girl I love!

Any thoughts?? I can't be the only lucky guy....

ThaRanger21 said:
eww it's so gross, i hate it. ewwww. plz stop females.

are you serious. or a pothead that thinks girls shouldnt toke? girls who smoke are mad cool. theres something so hot about a pretty girl blazin.

It is always nice when you smoke up with 2 girls and they give eachother shootguns. looks like they are making out, atleast the girls i hang out with do it like that!

holly shit i though i was the only one that thought that. ive been at parties, and hot girls will ask to toke with us. i love it but smoking with my dad is cool to

i like when they smoke, but not in excess. i think that girls that can handle their weed is a great thing, as long as it isnt mixed with much else. Man i love lookin at vexy's pics. Love ya Vexy :)

Dude, it is such a fucking turn on when a girl smokes! I wouldn't have it any other way! There was this one chick I had to turn down 'cause she didn't want me smoking... Nope, Dope 'n Bros before Ho's and Clothes!!!

Anyway, I was looking at your avie KWT4legalizing , and I just thought I would let you know...

Kerry SUCKS!!!
Vote Bush...

bongerella said:
My girl and I hooked up the first night she got a bag for me. And hell yeah she's sexy when she smokes.

are you a girl?

I really can't comment on if girls are sexy or not, but stoned guys are definitly way more hotter than sober guys. I dunno, it's just something about those bloodshot eyes and the silly grin they get that turns me on.

rhomb said:
are you a girl?
yes, she is a lesbian as a matter of fact.....

i think it would be sexy if a girl smoked ME up instead of the other way around.....

i could go on about this but i dont really feel like it now, maybe later...

Funny you should say that, because the last time I was toking this girl took a hit off my friend's bubbler and started gagging and coughing like she was passing a hairball. Her face was all read and her neck was strained and she tried discreetly wiping away snot on her upper lip, but it was too late because I caught her in the act. I wasn't really thinking "sexy".

ummmm

That was fucked!! A hairball......blubber?? Sounds to me like someone was StOnEd when they wrote that!!!

Back
Top Bottom