Found 1 the News Hawks Missed

sLiCe

GREENSBURG, Ind. (AP) - A man who went to the sheriff's department to bond out his brother-in-law also ended up in jail when police realized the money he handed them reeked of marijuana.

Timothy Richards, 45, of Columbus, went to the Decatur County Sheriff's Department and when he handed dispatcher Julie Meyers $400, she counted it and then noticed something unusual.

"When I walked back toward the jail I noticed the money was damp and smelled funny," Meyers said.

A jailer who sniffed the money told her it smelled like marijuana, she said.

Indiana State Trooper Chip Ayers was nearby and asked for the money, she said. He smelled it and then asked Richards for consent to search him and his car, Meyers said.

Ayers found a pipe and a small amount of marijuana and charged Richards with possession. If convicted, he could face six months to three years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

Richards remained in jail for several hours Tuesday - until his brother-in-law made bail and came back to pay his own $250 bond.

https://apnews.myway.com/article/20050407/D89AHS7O0.html

^ Wow that would suck!

By the way I try not to post to many "bust" articles because a while back when I was people were complaining of too many bust, Lately I have really been looking for only positive articles but I promise from now on all MJ related articles will be posted.

thats funny as shit, actually my two buddies got arrested in greensburg. the cops are fucks there and they lie. a cop said he saw a baggy hanging out of my buddies front pocket but really the bud was in is inside pocket of his jacket and actually i cant beleive this story made the website because im actually from columbus. but about the article what a dumb fuck.

Hash said:
^ Wow that would suck!

By the way I try not to post to many "bust" articles because a while back when I was people were complaining of too many bust, Lately I have really been looking for only positive articles but I promise from now on all MJ related articles will be posted.

Right on, just keepin a lookout :smokin:

This disproves my friends theory. He uses bills as crutches, and then purposely spends them so he can brag that nobody can do shit about it. Now we all know, they CAN do shit about it :p

Back
Top Bottom