Four Canadians Are Charged With Having 46 Pounds Of Hashish Bound For Vermont

Hash

Gouverneur - Four residents of Canada are facing federal persecution in Vermont after allegedly being found with 46 pounds of hashish in their car at a roadblock here.

XXX, 35, Montreal; Lyle R., Neiman, 43, Pierrefonds, Quebec; XXX, 32, Aurora, Ontario, and Mark S. Shatzky, 27, Toronto, were arrested during an investigation that began at a U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint on Route 11 in the town of Gouverneur and ended in Burlington, Vt.

The investigation began early Sunday when XXX and Mr. Schatzky were found in possession of the hashish at the checkpoint. Its street value estimated at more than $200,000 by the St. Lawrence County Drug Task Force.

Following the discovery, acting District Attorney Gary W. Miles was notified and task force members from the St. Lawrence County Sheriff's Department and Potsdam village police, along with state police and agents of the federal Drug Enforcement Administration, were brought into the investigation.

"The feds took it. They took it because it was leading out of state," Mr. Miles said.

XXX and Mr. Shatzky were turned over to the DEA and taken to Vermont. The hashish was delivered to Mr. XXX and Mr. Neiman in Burlington. They were arrested late Monday, according to the task force. Further details about the drug delivery were unavailable.

All four men were charged with conspiracy to possess with the intent to distribute hashish, a federal crime carrying a sentence of up to 20 years in prison upon conviction. They were to be arraigned in U.S. District Court in Vermont.

Because the investigation began in St. Lawrence County the county will share in any assets seized during the investigation, Mr. Miles said.

Source: Watertown Daily Times (NY)
Copyright: 2005 Watertown Daily Times
Website: Watertown Daily Times | Local News, Sports, Features, and Community Information for Jefferson County, St. Lawrence County, and Lewis County in Northern New York.

"...the county will share in any assets seized during the investigation..."
This is about the sickest part in the War on Citizens. There are too many examples of the theft of citizens property and funds taken without cause. This law should be stricken from all jurisdictions as it is incredibly unjust, and I'm being nice.

this kinda reminds me of super troopers which i was watching today.wow what a coincidence!
Mark here.. Didn't feel like it..!! Glad to be back in canafa. I spent 2 nights in jail.. And was sent back home.. God bless america... I can't go back.. I'll be detained..!! Fuck them!

"...the county will share in any assets seized during the investigation..."
This is about the sickest part in the War on Citizens. There are too many examples of the theft of citizens property and funds taken without cause. This law should be stricken from all jurisdictions as it is incredibly unjust, and I'm being nice.
Im mark...
I couldn't agree more.. Canada does not do this.... My brand new car was seized... My US bank account,20, 000 cash...... All to send me home the next day.... And offer the same to the next guy. 20 years hard time. Min.. 1 per kilogram.. Or..? He did as I did.. Passed it to the next person..... When they had the source..
*** They had no interest in Canadian intel or anything canadiwn.. Like $... Or dealers. Intel.
I simply did as I do... W the Dea recording it.. They transported me from my to Vermont in import cars.. Like Audi a8 w lights and sirens.. Eating at McDonald's sleeping in hotels. Walking into a hotel... 2 plain clothes.. One in shackles.... That was me... I'm shackles eating at McDonald's....

this kinda reminds me of super troopers which i was watching today.wow what a coincidence!
Didn't feel like a tv show.. And I got caught just for having Canadian plates on my car.. I did NOT CROSS THE BORDER W IT...
I WAS CAUGHT OVER 78 MILES FROM THE BORDER.....????

Wow, We here in New England just lost out BIG time!
You have no idea... It was red hash.. Like gum but full of red hairs.. Was from Montreal..
Very high quality... Made in Canada... From 90's hydro! To this day.... Only full melt bubble hash compares.. The taste. Can't compare.
Canada had a huge biker war in the 90's..hells angels. That's the source....

Back
Top Bottom