Fox Farms Feeding Schedule

IxNxDxIxCxA

I'm about to pot four plants very soon and I've been doing all the research I need for maintaining a healthy plant. There are a few things I could really use pointers on. I've studied numerous sites and a lot of opinions are different and I trust everyone here more than anyone else. I'm going to use FFOF and I've been reading that nutes won't be needed for 3-4 weeks ( is this true? ). I've written down the Fox Farms feeding schedule and its measurements are based per gallon. How would I feed/water 4 plants all together? I've read 200ml every 48 hours is good for water which converts to a little under a cup. And people say you should feed nutes every other or every 2 waterings. I was figuring if I water 200ml a plant about 3 times a week, it's about a quart a plant a week. For four plants it would be a gallon all together. (Sorry for such a long post). If the measurement for the nutes are based on gallons and If I feed the full dose once a week would the mix be too potent due to being about a 1/4 of the water. I'm sorry for being so naive with this I'm just so confused on how to water/feed 4 plants in 3 gal pots using the Fox Farms schedule/ Nute line Any help is tremendously appreciated:peace::thanks:

FFOF definately has enough nutrients to carry your plants with no feedings for about 3 weeks (give or take based on the plant). I would also recommend starting at about 1/4 strenghth of what they list on their feeding schedule, because I found it runs a bit hot for some plants and it's easier to address a deficiency than it is to correct nutrient burn. Also, there is no exact science that I have found to how much water and nutrients to feed your plants. This is something you have to get a feel for by reading your plants and sticking with a particular strain for a couple grows. When I used the FF products I would mix up a couple gallons at a time and water until a bit of runoff is detected, but you have to water slow to ensure the absorbtion is correct and not just running down the inside wall of you containers (this will happen if the medium is dry and you water too quickly). I also didn't follow their every other feeding advice and stuck with feeding with nutrients every third watering. Overall FF products are pretty good to work with and if you keep your PH in check and avoid over nuting & watering, you should be rewarded with a decent grow. Hope this helps.

Peace

Thank you very much for the advice. Once I get everything together I will begin my first journal and I hope you'll follow along. I'm trying to grow 1 baby grape kush 1 new york city diesel and 2 Finster. Hopefully they turn out to be pretty ladies:wood::peace:

Back
Top Bottom