Fox farms ocean forest, what nutes?

frosown

Wondering what kind of nutes people are going with when they use this potting soil? I'm going to go get nutes tomorrow, so any help is appreciated! Also, when have you been starting to add nutes and at what strength?

Mmk, I saw some big bloom at the eco garden store, also with some hammerhead stuff that I saw was recommended. But I'm not sure which, there is a shit ton of choices there haha

I use happy frog and ocean forest. The only "NUTES" i ever use is a bat guano and i get great results.:thumb:I might try molasses or sucanet at the end .:peace:

What does molasses exactly do? I keep seeing people talk about it. Does it give you sweeter tasting buds during flowering?

molasses is like sugar, it will fatten up the buds. you can use lots of different kinds of nutrients... like the guy above said, a shit ton of choices, haha. very general question.. everyone has there own mix that they swear is the best. really each plant has their own amount they want, some will like one mix while another strain will not.

molasses is like sugar, it will fatten up the buds. you can use lots of different kinds of nutrients... like the guy above said, a shit ton of choices, haha. very general question.. everyone has there own mix that they swear is the best. really each plant has their own amount they want, some will like one mix while another strain will not.
Ditto that , whatever the nutes are I start low and let the plant tell me what it needs.

Back
Top Bottom