Free seeds today!

PaRaLyZeD-420

Growing Guru
I must have gotten the last shipment from emery seeds before the bust.
I was supposed to get the free medical pack with 20 different strains 2 of each strain. But instead I got 32 seeds

12-S.A.G.E x Blue Rhino : Indoor/Outdoor $40 10 seeds (Irish Rose)indica/sativa.
Flowering time 8 to 10 weeks

10-Skywalker : Indoor $200 10seeds (Dutch Passion )
indica
Blueberry and Mazar are the two unbeatable Indicas in our seed collection. Skywalker is a hybrid product of a Mazar female and a Blueberry male. The intention was to create one of the best Indicas in the world. The special Blueberry taste and aroma are combined in this hybrid with the vigor and yield of Mazar. Blueberry characteristics such as “curling leaves”, slow initial growth, and bluish hues have disappeared in this hybrid, while taste, aroma (fruity and fresh), and the quality of the “high” are retained. Grown from clones at “Sea of Green”, these seeds will yield about 400 gr./m2 under optimum conditions.

10-Northern Lights #9 : Indoor $195 10 seeds (Sagarmatha Seeds) indica.
After years of heartfelt requests for a Northern Lights strain, Sagarmatha has engineered a superior version of the NL legend. The flowering time is acceptable and fat chunky nugs can be expected.
NL#9 delivers the finest qualities expected from that variety: a short plant with a voracious stone and minimal smell. Fantastic for gardens where smell is an unfavorable factor.
Also fine for persons who desire a heavy, lethargic stone.
For a great connection, dial NL#9.
Height 0.5 - 0.75 meters Flowering time 55 days Yield 300 - 325 grams / m² (dried, indoor)

that is fuckin awesmoe man u got a nice deal there i wish i had those seeds lol... how are you lil haze plants doing.. and are u going to grow any of those seeds in your soil grow or just get clones again ....

Back
Top Bottom