Fruit Auto flowering?... freebie seed never had this!

Darkshade1980

Has anyone ever had any problems/luck with AUTOFLOWERING?...i recently recieved a Freebie seed with my order of Berry Bomb X5 and THC bomb X5 and Plush Berry TGA subcools X10 (Reg) and its called Fruit Auto...by Dina-fem seedbank..i was amazed at how i had been Vegging for 3 weeks and then noticed out of 28 plants that one was flowering already, had little white hairs everywhere and of course that was the Fruit Auto.... fairly amazing ive never had any experience with them or those types of Ruederalis' but it looks maazing its in its 3rd Week of flowering now .... a suggestion... i would suggest for people who are growing anything (feminized or Regular seeds and have trouble waiting for them to produce... to keep you Busy/occupied itd be chill to always have a back up or something fun like an autoflower to bud while your waiting... thats what ive come to think from getting this "freebie" seed from the Att - tude seed bank U.K. .... so its kinda fun to have something already flowering while the rest is going on its regular time cycle.

Re: Fruit Auto flowering?... freebie seed never had this!...

Thanks for sharing your observation and experience. Autos are great. Though, a one time grow type of strain cannot have continuous grow since clones cannot be taken. I had a problem of waiting around from one harvest to the next. Starting a perpetual will help the waiting but will provide a lot of work in between, which is rewarding if one has the time. Still waiting on the seed to sprout for the auto I just bury.

Re: Fruit Auto flowering?... freebie seed never had this!...

Yeah i think the most chill thing about it being an Auto...isthat it was also Feminized so instantly i was sold on the fact that they autoflower almost instantly.... it was shocking to discover it like that among everything else, the only problem i have with it ( since my first time trying) to grow such a Strain/genus.... was that it was tiny to begin with i had it in a 2 liter coke bottle and it only grew 20 CM or less but i tired it down and made multiple heads or medium sized colas on it for MAx potential with what i had grown /been given. either way its a win for me. i like it but im trying to get it to the point of making the amber crystals in other words waiting long enough for the clear crystals to turn Milky white then definitly waiting longer for them to turn 80 Percent Amber and the rest white... id like to go all out and wait for the ALL amber to appear ..which is my goal. i do suggest to buy an autoflowering Fem plant anytime you buy regular or Fem seeds fro ma seedbank..therefore you can def have things to try out/test subjects with your setup so you dont go messin up your regular seeds or MAIN seeds later on... thats why the fruit auto flowering plant thats budding that i mentioned is burned to shit and has yellow spots all over the leaves and its honestly thriving BUT most leaves are dry n crackly... cept the budding leaves the little one'ers or the little tear drop lookin ones inside comming out of the buds are dark green and perfect so im sure after taking down the nutrient additions it helped out or balance the entire plant out, and im sure transplanting that one to a Hydrofarm 3 Gal White square pot helped in otu incredibly, using FOX Farm soil BTW and for flowering nutes im using Pure Blend Pro Bloom (soil) formula. which ive always used n had great EXP. with. and something by botanicare called "HydroPlex" for helping it when it "levels out" during flowering to make it push on harder a bit more instead of leveling out. i like it...works well from what i can see.

Back
Top Bottom