New here! hi all. Fruit Automatic? Kush Berry (DNA Genetics)

Darkshade1980

5 Berry Bomb seeds and 5 THC-bomb seeds (Fem) ....and the FREE seeds i had gotten was DNA genetics KUSH Berry as well as a multitude of others like BLUE widow from DIna-fem and Fruit-Auto (FEM) the fruit auto Fem just started flowering automatically... i never have come accross a strain such as auto-flowering strains! amazing! hopefully i can get some pics up and running soon. i recently ordered some Cacti from overseas. Lophophora Williamsii as well. check out my pics also! of my last harvest of PK X SOUR DIESEL. i hope to meet some chill people! .....and learn new techniques from others and hopefully teach a few a thing or two in growing techs. myself.

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

DS1980,

Hi and welcome to :420:

I was catching up on some reading and noticed you posted in a "closed" journal... OldMedMans Perpetual Grow

Hey Buddy...this is a closed Journal....check out my new grow under my name. :love:

no prob hempster. jus thought those aero-pots were fairly chill, ahhh so you can have "closed " threads or whatever and not have others gang in on it? ... thats chill take care

You may have figured this out aleady but just in case...

No we don't have closed threads to keep others out...the better way to term it might be a "completed journal". If you want to have a private conversation you do private messages...that keeps others out, if that's what you want

That journal of OMM's ran forever, I came into it by accident at the very end, and it's still on my subscription list, that's how I saw your post. He was probably just trying to keep from having to follow and reply to 2 journals again and that's why he pointed you towards his new journal...which is a very good read.

Just didn't want you to get the wrong idea. The members and staff here at 420mag are some of the nicest, most helpful people.

You should put a link to your grow into your signature. It will help members to look you up.

Happy Growing

lol thats fine, really online "words" arent exactly *meaningful* in a positive or negative way for me, but thanx anyhow. just hope i would hear of something about what i had started plant wise recently.

Hey dark.. Sup my man...that bibles thing is the best... :hippy:

Yeah, thanx! :) funny cuz i didnt write in the rest which was after reading the first part i was gonna put in " to keep me immune from all its lies"

but actually forgot to do that that particular night due to anesia or just plain forget-fullness. a moderator recently sent me a private messege telling me or asking but telling me not to mention a particular "seed bank" so if you dont know which one i was tlaking about then youll have to just use your mind to know which one aparently the one seed bank is used and still use has an "Attitude" with this website... lol.... (HINT) either way the Berry Bomb seeds X5 and the THC Bomb seeds X5 are doing spectacular BTW... i didnt realize that the THC Bomb seeds are 24% THC content!!!!... and all 10 together are feminized BTW.

Is it a GOOD sign that when you squeze n pinch branches to supercrop that your fingers start sticking together like glue?...i consider that a GOOD sign.... any thoughts?.....

Oh my gahd dark I think it's good just growing your own stash, he'll it's amazing.... So once you can post I need a pic of those thc bombs my brotha... Sounds dope....is this your first grow? :hippy:

Nope its not my (first) prolly my 8th but i havnt grown anything indoors in 5 years so essentially its my first grow in 5 years. to answer im trying to get ahold of a web cam of hand held Cam now.... the Vegg stage is almost over.

Back
Top Bottom