THC-Bomb Berry-BomB from "bomb seeds"?

Darkshade1980

i bought X5 of both strains THC, and Berry bomb.... they all arE feminized well is guranteed but of course theres always that "maybe" or if. either way upon reading more into the THC bomb strain it seems that the THC bomb strain is 22-24 Percent THC potency. so that will be particularly good (hopefully)

Is it a GOOD sign that when you squeze n pinch branches to supercrop that your fingers start sticking together like glue?...i consider that a GOOD sign.... any thoughts?.....

another X9 seeds i sprouted a month n a half ago are TGA Subcools "PLUSH BERRY" ... aparently they have finally put out a new KUSH strain well the first one ever by their company/Breeders grow. the plants already are showing that Blueish Hue to them not just light green fan leaves and all other leaves all around , but also Dark (bubba Kush) type dark green cept for mostly all over the blueish hues. maybe later on in budding time they will end up getting that Lavender and Pinkish hue to the calyx.

IM using Hydrofarm 3 gallon white colored square buckets... they were just recently moved from 2 liter coke containers ( with the tops cut off) and into the hydrofarm pots. they are 30CM tall and in the list of the strains when you buy the seeds the mention each strains height that they get to indoors and outdoors, im indoors as of now.... and these thc bombs and Berry bombs get between 30 CM and 60 CM all are already at 30-35 CM... so they will be flowering soon.

the plush berries i vegged/sprouted only 9 out of the 10 i bought..(wanted to keep one) and one died out of the 9 therefore i have 8 left that are all huge or at least 8 that are between 14 CM and 26 CM high. all in hydrofarm pots now a few mix match went into 2-liters in the beginning and a few straight from red cups to the hydrfarms square 3 Gal containers.

so all in all they are all (all plants) in the square 3 gal's and all fairly high.... no burning on any.. using Fox Farm medium along with DR earths bat Guano and big n chunky perlite. and some bits of regular tiny perlite (just for fun)

the Plush Berry TGA subcool seeds / plants are (Regular) seeds since TGA only does REg's...so they must be sexed eventually. and then the males cut down in their prime!.

the Freebie seeds that i had been given along with what i bought were DINA-fems Blue widows (which are the came height and weeks in) and Dinas Fruit Auto..(which is wierd cuz ive neva messed with Autos before so thats BUdding now... and Dinafems Sweet Deep Grapefuit, as well as MOBY Dick.

THe pick n Mix seeds i bought along with all those are DNAs - KUSHBERRY strain which is also 5 weeks into VEG. and TGA subcool Dairy Queen X2... (REG) so sexed as wel! ...the DNA Kushberry (FEM) seed/plant makes my fingers stick together after Supercropping/Kyle Kushmans method... tech, on the brnaches and stalks...hope it is a good sign.

Im tying them all down or the main stalk im tying down on its side on the side of the hydro-pot 3 gal and then supercropping all the side branches which have been trained by themselves and my own doing to become main stalks and the side-side stalks are tied down as well. causing a Candelabra effect.

well if anyones read all of this i do apologize for a BOOK-LONG messe/Post/thread but thanx for reading and i await replies and comments and anything you must have to say!@ looking forward to it!!......

Re: THC-Bomb Berry-BomB from "bomb seeds" ?

actually the PLUSH berry i bought X10 of all came out male well 9...i saved one guess i shoulda sprouted ALL of em just wanted to save one for next time around for more diversity.

i was wondering with huge FAN leaves that are covering buds SIDE buds or buds that are lower on the stems should i get rit / cut them off if they are covering the tinier ones? just wondering i actually forgot its been so long of what i did right last time, i super crop and twist till hearing snapping sounds n all.. and tie down main branches and all side branches in the beginning to make multiple colas and such... and honestly i used to cut them off i think the BIG fan leaves not all or alot but a few that in strategic spots covered the smaller side buds.... hmmmmm il lwait to see if anyone actually lets me know.....

Sorry to hear you got all males. I wouldn't mind, put it to good use. The strain is very unique once it's available I'll get a bunch and play with the breeding. LST can help spread out the branches to give the lower buds more lights. You can also defoliate the large fan leafs 1/2 into bloom which also provide more light to the lower buds.

Back
Top Bottom