THC Bomb - Hash Bomb - Sweet Purple

bigblunts209

anyone ever grown these strains before? just ordered some planing on making mothers out of them:thumb:

THC_Bomb_1_1024x1024.jpeg

Seed Bank: Bomb Type: Regular/Feminized
£2.88 per seed
$4.33
Regular£2.88$4.33
Feminized£7.70$11.58
Regular x10£28.80$43.31
Feminized x10£77.00$115.80

Marijuana Seeds Information
THC Bomb; our original signature strain, has created rave reviews around the world. This unique mixture of giant, rock-hard buds with explosive THC levels make it one for commercial growers and connoisseurs alike. Like Big Bud, the harvest will be massive coupled with the power and strength of white strains.

THC Bomb has very high levels of THC, well over 20% when grown under optimum conditions. The plant grows with extreme vigour and strength while staying relatively short and finishing very fast for such a large yielder. Outdoors THC Bomb can produce well over 1kg per plant. When ready to harvest the plant will literally be covered in frosty white trichromes. THC Bomb was developed to be something special delivering on every level: yield, strength, taste and speed!

Type: Indica/Sativa Mix
Plant height: Short (65-90cm)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Indoor Flowering: 7-9 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sep-Oct
THC: Very High (20-25%)
Yield: Very High (550-650g/m2)
Stoned/High: Strong, all round buzz

Bomb best selling marijuana seeds available from the Single Seed Centre

Hash_Bomb_1_1024x1024.jpeg

Seed Bank: Bomb Type: Regular/Feminized
£1.92 per seed
$2.89
Regular£1.92$2.89
Feminized£6.60$9.93
Regular x10£19.20$28.87
Feminized x10£66.00$99.25

Hash Bomb is an absolute must for hash lovers and medical users alike. A perfect cross of a powerful hash plant from the far-east, a new age Amsterdam Skunk and Bomb #1. The result is a high CBD level plant that is perfect for hash production. Hash Bomb is a medium-high strength strain with a strong, tranquillising effect. It produces a calming, sedative and pain relieving effect rather than a psychoactive high. Hash Bomb۪s aroma is sweet and with low levels of odour making it an easy to conceal, low profile strain. The addition of Bomb #1 has meant higher production and fast flowering times. This strain shows excellent mould resistance. Along with Medi Bomb #1, this is one of our top calming, medical effect strains.

Type: Indica/Sativa (60/40)
Plant height: Medium (90-140cm)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Indoor Flowering: 6-8 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sep-Oct
THC: Medium (10-15%)
Yield: High (400-550g/m2)
Stoned/High: Hard hitting, sedative stone

Sweet_Purple_1_1024x1024.jpeg

Seed Bank: Paradise Type: Regular/Feminized
£3.45 per seed
$5.19
Regular Currently unavailable.
Feminized£5.78$8.69
Regular x10 Currently unavailable.
Feminized x10£57.80$86.92

Sweet Purple is a hybrid of 3 varieties: a purple variety, an early-finishing / large-yielding Dutch variety and an exceptionally potent strain. As the name implies, this strain most of the time keeps the coloration of the purple parent, while gaining sweetness and potency from the Dutch part of the family. This mostly Indica mix was especially bred for outdoor gardens in temperate climates.
Sweet Purple is a strong variety that has the additional benefit of resisting mould. These vigorous plant stand up to cold, wet climates and grow to a full height of about 2.5 meters (8 feet) and can yield 500 grams per fully matured plant. Sweet Purple shows some variation, and potency can vary from average to wow from one plant to another. The coloration also ranges, with some plants turning completely purple while on others, only the buds take on that royal hue.
Sweet Purple has a strong herbal, minty bouquet underlined by a sweet tone. The high is a pleasant bodily sensation, but also retains a lucid edge that may increase your sense of concentration.

Winner 3rd prize Highlife Cannabis Cup 2004 (Outdoor category)

Type: Purple Indica/Sativa
Flowering: End Sep/beg Oct (n.L.)
Yield: Outdoors between 55 n.L and 55 s.L
Environment: 500g per plant outdoors
Effect/Buzz: Clear, physically relaxing
Smell/Taste: Taste: herbal
THC: 9-12%

best of luck with the THC Bomb. I've had very little success and this may be due to heat.

I just watched a YouTube on one at 11 weeks, which is odd in itself as it's supposed to finish in 7-9 weeks. his plant looked nice but small.

if you can keep temps at 80 or below, they might do well. I'm unable to do that and am about to abandon this hybrid.

Much like everyone else, I've got a couple seedlings that I germinated that just popped their heads out of the soil yesterday. Looking forward to seeing how it does, I have high hopes for it.

Back
Top Bottom