Bomb Seeds THC Bomb

b.real

hey there, hope everyones well.

i have a single feminized thc bomb, and im going to keep it under 18/6 for a week.

im growing in soil composed of mostly peat moss, perlite and limestone. i also add some compost.

"THC Bomb; our original signature strain, has created rave reviews around the world. This unique mixture of giant, rock-hard buds with explosive THC levels make it one for commercial growers and connoisseurs alike. Like Big Bomb, the harvest will be massive coupled with the power and strength of white strains. THC Bomb has very high levels of THC, well over 20% when grown under optimum conditions. The plant grows with extreme vigour and strength while staying relatively short and finishing very fast for such a large yielder. Outdoors THC Bomb can produce well over 1kg per plant. When ready to harvest the plant will literally be covered in frosty white trichromes. THC Bomb was developed to be something special delivering on every level: yield, strength, taste and speed!

Type:

Indica/Sativa Mix

Indoor/Outdoor:

Indoor/Outdoor

Plant Height:

Short (65-90cm)

Indoor Flowering:

7-9 Weeks

THC:

Very High (20-25%)

Harvest Outdoor:

Sep-Oct

Yield:

Very High (550-650g/m²)

Stoned/High:

Strong, all round buzz"

i contacted bomb seeds to inquire about the lineage, but they wouldnt tell me its underlying genetics. they did they did tell me it is a cross of two strains.

broke earth 3/11
2013-03-11_16-29-43_402.jpg

thank you my man..this harvest should be towards the end of may. this is probably the last plant i can run becuase my grow room is already too hot..ill probably start back up again in september when it cools off.

glad to have you along og, and nwgreenz you already know what it is.

im running a 150 watt hps now..it gets hot and i dont know if i should cut an exhaust duct into my attic since this is my parents place..

ive been looking for a spot outside to crop down some of my jamaican kush beans..but i think its too risky. maybe a windowsill grow? :high-five:

might try some nwgreenz bag seeds on the sill too, dont wanna waste the white rhinos if it wont work well

Try and vent outside if you can and keep the heat out of the grow room. HAd a 1000w HPS in a 4x4 tent and was doing okay running in the mid 880's then the outside temps came up a little and my exhaust fan quit working so I went back to the 600w HPS and they are now sitting at 80. a 150 hps with a little venting should be fine even a hole into the attic would help the hot air escape the grow room, best of luck,OG.

cant vent outside, but the attic is right above the grow room, so im considering it.

was just reading the description of this thc bomb..it says its part of the white family..or at least sounds like it is.

"This unique mixture of giant, rock-hard buds with explosive THC levels make it one for commercial growers and connoisseurs alike. Like Big Bomb, the harvest will be massive coupled with the power and strength of white strains."

but they already have a widow bomb? :hmmmm:

heres what im working with
2013-03-11_22-41-01_780.jpg

cant vent outside, but the attic is right above the grow room, so im considering it.

was just reading the description of this thc bomb..it says its part of the white family..or at least sounds like it is.

"This unique mixture of giant, rock-hard buds with explosive THC levels make it one for commercial growers and connoisseurs alike. Like Big Bomb, the harvest will be massive coupled with the power and strength of white strains."

but they already have a widow bomb? :hmmmm:

heres what im working with
2013-03-11_22-41-01_780.jpg

They look good from here. Any kind of fan running at all? and the hole in the attic would help alot too. Peace OG

yes sir, you see the fan to the right? still gets about 85-90f by the light/ballast. i leave the closet doors cracked and smell hasnt defeated me yet. my mom knows im growing, but she said if it smells up her house, its game over :Namaste:

ive a total of ~200 watts and too many plants haha. one has yet to be sexed though.

sounds like a great mother dude! loL where are your drip trays!!?? you could risk ruining your dvds under the plants!! ;-] look forward to this one too.. im keen to see how it goes as to whether i'll get some or not- probably will tho! a description like that is hard to turn down loL like a sexci ass colombian mamasita walking upto ya and grabbing ya by the short n curlies! :cough::cough: "im all yours babygurl!" loL

thanks for coming by guys..i have some casey jones ill run next season..a cluster fuck of traits

this thc bomb is just two "hidden strains" like nirvanas el dodora or gold landrace sativa.. they know what it is lol

i shoulda started it when it was flipped to flower but w.e. lol seedling takes so long

one week old today. going into flowering cycle tonight.

very fat leaves

2013-03-18_14-54-18_998.jpg

looking great at 1week dude. i was over checking on some stuff at cannagraphic and had a look at a thc grow there... looked freakin mad bro, very VERY impressive colas.

flowering from seed with 1 week veg?.... im interested to see how your bomb turns out.:popcorn: i just ordered 10fem thc bombs myself. I had to get it, they sound like a really nice plant.

good stuff..checkout my master kush grow. that thing is out of control, and she was also vegged for one week.

Back
Top Bottom