Coco - Cree 3590 LED - OG Kush - THC Bomb - Kush Bomb - Cheese - Grow

Fucking OG Kush hermied. I was picking off lower buds and examined them. Little seed pods with little reddish-brown seeds inside.

It was touching all my other plants. What are the chances the others get pollinated? I immediately took it out after I found out and I'm giving it to a friend who wants it.

My first real adversity of this grow.
Spewing dude hope the others are fine sorry to hear

OG Kush & WWxBB Grow - Indoor Tent

Lifted, whats goid grow homie. Finallly got my cobs built. Hey I appreciate the words yo. Good lookin out.

Stay Frosty
CanEyeBus

growww homes, what up?
I got a hermie. Things are going great here though otherwise. I'm glad you're keeping busy. I'm waiting for pics of your DIY light.

All my plants hermied.
That makes me a sad panda. :(

I'm certain OG Kush pollinated the other 3. OG was subjected to "snapped" limbs, extreme heat and burnt tops from the light. The other three plants' balls are not as developed as the OG's. The smell from the other plants suck now. They smell intersexed. Fucking gross.

I'm going to do a 2-3 day dark flush with distilled water. Clean and disinfect my tent as best I can, wipe away the tears and try this grow thing again.

A big shout out to:
CaneyeBus

Snidrajsed

rhetorrikz

Thanks for helping out a new farmer. Much love for the time you spent on my journal. I didn't always listen to you guys when I should have but you gave me a lot of valuable insight into making my next grow a success. I will absolutely make changes and try to improve.

Lifted sorry to hear about the hermie issue. I'll have pics of the tent/lights as soon as I get the camera back and get the memory card out a bit later.
Question, is it possible the hermz came from the cobs being too close? Or was it just that one strain that was just prone? I have light burned a few Green Cracks before I knew what the symptoms were.
Hilarious, me chasing what i thiught were deficiencies,nute burn,ph etc... and the only thing that had changed from my regular regimen was the addition of the light bars. I thought by having them closer (tops within 10-12 inches) I'd get deeper penetraition and more full bottom nugs as you did.
Well, in my short time having the bars up, It appears they penetrate quite well. Bottom nugs as mature and dense as the tops! Even after I raised the 3590's to 16"s. The bar with the 3070's I can still keep much closer. Stay up grow homie!!!! Sending pos vibes to the garden.

Stay Frosty
CanEyeBus

Eh, my bad Lifted apparently my browser didn't load your latest post. Yo, a little adversity in the garden builds great character in the gardener. For a first timer, IMHO you did damn well my man!!! As with all experiences in life ya gotta take some lumps. How you respond/get up will determine how much intestinal fortitude ya have left to continue or quit. Fight or Flight! I see, as stated in your last post. You've chosen to fight! :thumb::bravo: I'm glad you decided to reset and get at it. I'll be here to help as I'm sure others will be as well. Preciate the shout out. Good lookin'.

Stay Frosty
CanEyeBus

Hermies definitely suck balls, I've had my share of bagseed OG Kush herm on me. Very disappointed after all that work training and Caring for them. My Tyrone Special did so aswell more recently but the pollen wasn't viable, thank God.
It's going to be better this time around, lessons learned will make you a step ahead.

What genetics are you sowing this time?

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Hermies definitely suck balls, I've had my share of bagseed OG Kush herm on me. Very disappointed after all that work training and Caring for them. My Tyrone Special did so aswell more recently but the pollen wasn't viable, thank God.
It's going to be better this time around, lessons learned will make you a step ahead.

What genetics are you sowing this time?

Hmmm... I'm not sure. I'm probably going to stay away from Dinafem. The Bomb Seeds strains I grew were okay but nothing special taste wise. I think the Big Bomb they cross their strains with has a horrible diesel taste and smell but it's great for yield.

I'm leaning towards trying out Crop Kings. Northern Lights Auto and White Widow. They're relatively local and easily accessible. I'm also going organic. I found two organic soils, without compost or animal manure, I want to combine with amendments. One with fish and shrimp meal and another soil with worm castings. Can't wait!

Crop king has some good northern lights automatic strain. It veg's for a good 4-6 weeks before flower starts. It is good for training/topping. If you can check into my started threads, I've got a journal that covers one NLA, and two White Widows fem. I've also got the one in my signature that is for 3 NLAs. Irregardless, just keep up the fine work and things will come out great.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

We are sorry for your loss.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom