CT’s Greenhouse Coco Grow: OG Kush, THC Bomb, Banana OG & More, Summer 2019

Just a friendly reminder to fertilize your plants often...

38D0ACD2-BA20-4EA5-865B-64393A84AC61.jpeg
A841E248-4EBF-40B1-8D26-AC9F84FDED1A.jpeg
FC4CCA24-84B4-44AF-9072-3FACE1E04D04.jpeg
5BFE7513-B7DF-47BB-806E-CEEF7F24EFA1.jpeg
EAE4016C-DA9F-4D8A-9F49-A90AFBA70F8C.jpeg
5EBDA63E-9DAE-4310-8627-BA3E3A4CBE2E.jpeg

Good morning @SQl2kGuy! I’ll follow along for some DDA action! Have you checked out the DDA thread?

I did read through the DDA thread for a few pages, ... but I focus more on people's journals now though ... I find I learn a lot more ... and the variety in growing methods is fascinating.

I saw @CattleTurd 's buds above ... and seriously ... my family saw the colors and told me to hurry up :)

I know you're busy ... so just pop into my journal whenever you get the chance.

ttyl

Yes and I was hoping i would’ve had male pollen ready for it. I’m gonna let it die by itself. I want to see if it revegs or what.

Nice ... I haven't tried pollinating yet ... but once we find a few strains we like then I will take them and cross-breed for fun.

From what I have learned, you have about 4 weeks from the time the harvest window opens to the time the trichomes die off. Near the end of that 4 week window, if you cure it, there will be a lot off THC-A which I heard makes for a nice sleep.

I know what you mean by "revegs or what" ... just see whatever happens ... but since the DDA is an autoflower, it can't ever reveg.

ttyl

Nice ... I haven't tried pollinating yet ... but once we find a few strains we like then I will take them and cross-breed for fun.

From what I have learned, you have about 4 weeks from the time the harvest window opens to the time the trichomes die off. Near the end of that 4 week window, if you cure it, there will be a lot off THC-A which I heard makes for a nice sleep.

I know what you mean by "revegs or what" ... just see whatever happens ... but since the DDA is an autoflower, it can't ever reveg.

ttyl

Here check this out.. Auto Jack 2: A Re-Veg Story

No way! That is so cool! I have never read anywhere that re-vegging an autoflower is possible.

It would be a fun experiment to do outside if I had the time ... but inside my tents, the yield would be too low for me to grow it out.

I'm definitely interested in seeing your results though ... especially on the quality of a re-veg.

Hey ... would you be interested in joining @The Bard and a few of us in this group grow? ...Who Let The Dogs Out? Chem Comparison Grow

I decided to go with HSO Chemdawg ...

Hi @roaring lion ... I don't think I've met you yet. Do you have a grow journal? ... I don't see a link in your signature.

What strains are you interested in so far?
greetings sq12kGuy, yes just started one, i'm learning a few things, not about signatures yet,. man, i'm just clicking around and seeing unbelievable talent who are loving the grow. humbling

greetings sq12kGuy, yes just started one, i'm learning a few things, not about signatures yet,. man, i'm just clicking around and seeing unbelievable talent who are loving the grow. humbling

I have been growing for two months and just found out some very critical information, and things I needed to correct.

The only reason I really learned was because I engaged the senior growers.

Find a journal similar to the way you grow and start asking question!

ttyl

Back
Top Bottom