CoCo Coir Reverva Privada OG Kush #18 - 400W LST

Re: CoCo Coir Reverva Privada OG Kush #18. 400w LST

420! I need some advice. I kow its early but i have a picture of one of the OGK's that snapped in half. Can you guys tell me whether these pre-flowers look male or female?

-49Burmpistil.jpg

Heres an update on the Burmese Kush, SHES A SHE! :cheer:
-47burmpistils1.jpg

Update on the Road Runner (She saw snow Storm Ultra yesterday for the first time Foliar)
-48RR.jpg

Also had a question, one plants leaves have really green leaves with minor stripes. Does this look like a Magnesium Def. or something along that line??
-50.jpg

-511.jpg

5 out of 6 are females. Saw two more sprout pistils this morning!
Just waiting on the last OGK to turn, pics are above of the pre flowers, is it a female??

ANYONE?!!?!!

I have to say I am not sure. Can you put up a photo from today? Great to hear you got 5 out of 6!! I will be starting some kush see later this month. Sassy is the last of the female clones we were doing.

Nice frosty buds dude, like your set up too.

Thanks guys! Im wondering when a good time to start a little molasses feeding would be for the Road Runner?, should I wait a few more weeks or hit her with some mollasses soon?

I watered again yesterday with bud blood for the last time, now its canna a+b, cannazym, pk13/14, Snow Storm and Cal/Mag..

Ill keep yall updated. and by the way ALL 6 PLANTS WERE FEMALE!!!!!!:):):):)
3 OG KUSh, Burmese Kush, Road Runner, and C99 Cinderella!!

Check out some new shots i took.
What do yall think? The OG Kush is SUPER STRETCHY!! I hope that a sign of good things though, I know good kush is usually sativa which is a lanky plant.

-53Group.jpg

Burmese Kush
-54Burm.jpg

Road Runner Auto
-55RR.jpg

Road Runner Magnified
-56Close.jpg

Took 15 cuttings today, 7 C99 Clones, 3 Burmese Kush, 5 OG Kush.

Used a Clone Dome Starter Set with 5.9 PH'd CoCo in each plug, No Nutrients.
Floiar Feed with 5.9Ph to get moisture to 85-90% Temp is 79-85 in dome.

Twin Bulb T5 High Output hanging 15" above cuttings. Hopefully the root!!!

-310.jpg

Heres a shot of two weeks into flower.

This OG Kush is Super Stretchy!! Im hoping that it will fill out into itself. Ive had to do some major purning of the fan leaves for other sites to get light.

Im still adding a 600w to this grow soon.

Heres the side shot, what do you guys think? Will these be monster OG nugs or small spaced out nugs?

-571.jpg

Flower updates.

Im guessing the OG Kush is going to be a 9-10 week flower, shes moving slow but I do believe she will be a monster by Jan.
OGKF.jpg

The Burmese Kush moving along expceptionally well, harvest looking like late Dec early Jan..
BurmF.jpg

The Cinderella 99 Is looking like 8-9 weeks flower. This plant is going to be a G-Damn Monster Clone... Im guessing upwards of 5-7 oz's of this girl..
C99F.jpg

And the Road Runner Auto.. Coming along nicely, just started feeding molasses into the water at 1050ppm. She will be about mid Dec I think..
RRF.jpg

Cutting are looking good! I slid one of the C99 clones out of the coco and it has about a 1/4" to 1/2" roots poking out of the stem, it had about 3-4 roots coming. So im assuming thats a good sign...

Should i keep the coco wet and the box humid or let them get damp/moist before i re-water while keepingthe box humid.

CLONE UPDATE!!! I got 7 to root !! First timer for the cloning over here!!! So happy I finally got it right..

check it out, got 9 more to go, 3 or so have root ends coming the others are still just stems. Took 4 more clones today from the OG

-58.jpg

C99!!

Groupie shot..
-59.jpg

Road Runner Update!

-60.jpg

HELP i think i have a pre sign of problems comming!!? Check out the leaf curling inward...

Is this over watering? I was thinking that but every other fan on the plant is standing up healthy.

So maybe magnesium deff? or idkk any ideas? should i be worried?

PPm/Ph = 850-1050/5.9-6.0 steady, runoff around 6.1

check it out
-631.jpg

Also forgot to mention...

My PH meter broke also so ill be without one for about a week. Im using the drops and a shot glass to test for now, it says its right around 6 when i water.. could this be a problem??

Ya ive tryed 3 different plant abuse charts ect.. no luck I cant seem to pinpoint it.. anyone else have any ideas

Back
Top Bottom