1st Attempt With Blueberry & Northern Light Autoflowering

Week 9 update:
The blueberry looks so bad but is still moving along. I'm thinking that I will give her water one more time and probably harvest some time next week. She smells really good and has packed on some weight, hopefully she will get quite denser by next week she still seems a little fluffy. The samples that I did get from her seem to be a nice high so I'm hoping within this next week she will be right where I need her for daytime use.
The northern light is doing really awesome beside some leaf issues, any advice on that would be great. She is really just blowing me away with her size. She is getting to wide to fit through the doorway without doing me moving her flowers out of the way. I really think I topper her at the right time with the size of each of those colas.
Take it easy everyone.
image11959.jpeg
image11961.jpeg
image11962.jpeg
image11963.jpeg

Harvest time!!
I went ahead and harvested the blueberry. I probably could have let her go for another week but figured she was good enough to tide me over for another few weeks until the northern light will be done. She did not get me a lot due to issues throughout the grow. I wanna say the wet weight was around 80 grams. I gave the buds a washing and decided to water cure half and then hang the other half.

Sorry I have not updated lately. The northern light is still growing beautifully and is 80 days today thinking she will be good for harvest in about 2 weeks. Wednesday she received clearex and only water from here on out.
The blueberry that I harvested ended up with a dry yield of about 16 grams. I water cured half and hung dry half. I think that I really like both of those methods. The water cured is a really smooth smoke but lacks the flavor, and also they shrink dramatically. The line dried and jar cured are turning out really nice. I saved all the trim with tricomes on them and dried then put in freezer so that after the northern light comes down I can make some butter.
image12831.jpeg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom