Smithy's New - Northern Lights Auto-Flower - CFL Grow

Hello and good morning to all. Today is a holiday whew so no work or college hooray lol, so yesterday I added the c02 back to the grow box. Had to do without for maybe 4 days because of sugar issues. You might ask what issues could sugar bring, well was waiting on payday to get the sugar. Anyhow i did 3 3/4 cups sugar to one pack yeast which is roughly 2.5 tsp I believe. Added that yeaterday and woke up this morning and quite frankly Plant A looks 100x better. The leaves aren't drooping as they kinda have been And overall she just looks way better with added c02. I Was skeptic at first as to how much it would actually benefit, but I can definetely tell it does only after 24 hrs. Or at least that's what I want to believe. Looks like it hit a growth spurt as well, I wish I woykd have been measuring height and all that. As for plant b goes. Well I'm happy to announce that she lifted her skirt for me to show some goodies and its a girl. So 2 girls. Awesome. I'll take pics in an hour or so and upload. I have to first email em to myself, save em to my computer and then upload em. Everytime I try to upload em via mobile phone they come in sideways. Not sure as to why. But alrighty that's about it for now I suppose and like I said pictures should be up within an hour or so

In order for me to load shots from my mobile devices (iPhone and iPad) they must be taken in landscape, with the home button on the right. Try it. Should work. It frustrated me in the beginning too.

Looking good smithy. Keep it up. Enjoy the day off.

Alright as promised
Plant A
image17867.jpg
image17865.jpg

Plant B
image17868.jpg
image17866.jpg

And lastly the two together
image17864.jpg

They're a month old now, right? They are magnificent smithy. Strong and vibrant, with flowering begun. Excellent gardening skills. :love:

They obviously appreciate your care, so keep it up. Glad you figured out the camera trick.

:Namaste:

You've got some stocky little girls there bud I'm gonna sub in for the rest of the grow I'm very interested in how the bloom period goes, have you thought about when you plan to flip the lights to 12/12? I'm yet to read all the journal so sorry if you've already said I'll have a butchers once I get home from work.

will probably get some molasses today. never really used it before so any insight on the preferred method would be great

Unsulfered molasses is a popular ingredient in many nutrient formulas. Unsulfered molasses can add aroma and a sweeter flavor to your buds and contains many nutrients that are used by cannabis plants. Unsulfered molasses can be used at 1 teaspoon per gallon in vegetative growth and flowering. Unsulfered molasses can be used as a harvest flush at 2 tablespoons per gallon. I would not add molasses to a Aeroponic/Hydroponic system unless it is a part of a Heisenberg Tea.

"Nutritional information

Molasses contains no protein or dietary fibre and close to no fat. Each tablespoon (20 g) contains 58 kcal (240 kJ), 14.95 g of carbohydrates, and 11.1 g of sugar divided among

Sucrose: 5.88 g
Glucose: 2.38 g
Fructose: 2.56 g

Important minerals

Minerals in Meridian/Organic/Pure blackstrap - per 100 g (equivalent to 5 tablespoons):

Calcium: 400 mg (50% RDA)
Iron: 13 mg (95% RDA)
Magnesium: 300 mg (38% RDA)"

https://en.wikipedia.org Molasses

If your plants are not flowering yet I would try to raise the humidity in your grow area. You want 70°-90° Fahrenheit and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flower. I would use a cool mist humidifier to raise the humidity either in your grow area or where the air intake is. You can also boil pots of water to raise the humidity in your building.

Well shit news to report, I haven't updated in a bit because I caught my old lady cheating. So I left the place where the operation was.. She will finish em up and send me pics and what not; or so she says. In the meantime I will be gathering equipment for a new grow using led lights . Grow tent; the whole nine yards. I'll try to finish this one as much as I can to my ability even though im not with them anymore

damn I'm sorry to hear that smithy I really am, I caught my ex in the act and it messed me up big time...

Take care bud

Damn smithy! Hoping for a more peaceful year from this point on. Sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself. Let growing bring you some measure of centering yourself again. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom