1st Attempt With Blueberry & Northern Light Autoflowering

Quick question, I was checking on the girls this afternoon and on my blueberry auto I noticed these white little hairs. would these be pre flowering pistols?
clean_20160324_173437.jpg
clean_20160324_173449.jpg

any input will be greatly appreciated.

With autos I wouldnt top them, its not like you can keep them in veg a bit longer to recover, it will just carry on growing. So personally id leave it you could try some very gentle LST instead. Since pre flowers are showing id say you can start from now. There is a debate of when to count from, but since your an auto you wont even need to flip it to 12/12

I'm with beast on this I have two auto plants going on at the moment and only topped one, still in week 3 of flower but I can tell she will yield way more than the untopped one :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hope you don't mind if I take a seat here at the back, I agree with beast, she is just showing her sex and you only have to look through beast's journals and many others to see that topping can and does work wonders, am doing a side by side grow at the min, one topped one not, if you get chance have a look.
:passitleft:

Week number 3 Update:

Hope all is well with everybody. Today the girls are day 21 and all seems fine they are still growing, I think fairly well. I did notice the tips of some of the leaves are turned down at the points. I did water them and ph'ed the run off and it was at a 6.5, when i normally water at a 6.0. I think my ph pen may have been a little off because I don't think i checked the calibration. I am not sure if that was the issue and hopefully it will resolve. The blueberry girl has been topped and have done a little lst, and she seems to be doing good with shooting back up to light. The NL girl is not branching out much at all, it is really bushy so i have still been pony tailing for roughly 5 hours a day. I have not topped the NL yet still hoping she will start stretching out a little bit, she has just started showing pistils. Maybe now that she is showing pistils she will start branching out like the blueberry.

Hope everyone has a great night, thanks for reading.

Quick update:
First the blueberry, she is throwing pistols out all over the place. Seems like every time I look at her they are multiplying like crazy. Would this be a sign of starting to flower or preflower? she is still being lst'd which I think is working keeping the canopy even.
one question I do have is how do you determine how many bud sites the plant will have.
The NL on the other hand just seems like a bushy mess, she is finally showing sex. She has been typed and growing great, she seems like she might be a week or so behind the BB.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

Thank you so much for shareing.
Im a middle aged women educated. Hopefully plant wont kick my butt. I was hit by drunk driver 1999 broke neck and back.
Life stopped. Smoked all my life till then. Doctors love pushing the drugs. But not allowing use of pot.Im going to start my first grow in couple weeks. Ive always had eating disorder. Thats why I smoked 90 lbs dripping wet lol.
Thanks so much for shareing im going to try a 400 hps so I will be with you but behind you in my grow. Im looking forward to it. Best of luck. I wont be giving advice 6 months of studying 0 hands experience.

Sent from my SCH-R530X using 420

Back
Top Bottom