1st Grow - Northern Lights x Columbian Gold - CFL's

I'm startin to feel like I've had a bit of beginners luck, never knew it was this easy to start growing :thanks::love:

As this grow comes to an end in the next couple weeks I'm already thinking about my next grow, plan on adding bigger lights and will be taking care of 4 clones. Will start asap soon as this one is done :roorrip:

I'm startin to feel like I've had a bit of beginners luck, never knew it was this easy to start growing :thanks::love:

As this grow comes to an end in the next couple weeks I'm already thinking about my next grow, plan on adding bigger lights and will be taking care of 4 clones. Will start asap soon as this one is done :roorrip:

It is not begginners luck, it seems you have done your research along the way. That is a beautiful looking plant which proly makes you say "shit, I should have grown 2 of these".

Sure thing Captain Kush, here is the microscope from amazon I bought Amazon: 60x Zoom Magnify Microscope Lens with LED Light for Apple iPhone 4 4S

1667109385024.png

My lighting set up is basic as it comes, during the first 2 weeks of veg I used two 42 watt CFL's then switched to using four 42 watt. Got somewhere around 12k lumens. So I have 4 bulbs and 2 aluminum clamp reflectors.

From this setup
photo_12_22.JPG

To this haha, crazy how I look back on these things

after11.jpg

Ay man gotta start small shit look at my grow box/tent.....its wood frame white semi gloss card stock for inside reflection....shrinkwrap from work to be airtight and cardboard for lightproof.....my exhaust fan is a small fan taken apart my floor is peice of sheetrock from basement.....gotta make with wat you got but no reason it still can be successful best of luck to you hommie and keep it green..... :tokin:

Alright so since my last pic update I have been defoliating a little more just to get that energy focused on buds instead of more water leaves. Me and a buddy spend around 30 mins grooming her and boy has she gotten fatter over the past few days. Will post higher res pics in a few days, but for now everyone has to settle with an iphone pic :sorry:
Day 41 of Flowering
woo.jpg

Not an intense leaf plucking session, more like getting rid of useless bottom growth leaves.

Looking good bro.. I'm actually using a couple of your plant's pictures to show my friend how nice she looks. He wants to grow with CFL's but he claims CFL's don't grow good bud. Your girl is proving him wrong :)
She looks very happy and :thumb: she's getting fat :)

one good reflector is more than enough for the tent, don't get me wrong I love my hps, I only veg with CFL's. My friend was claiming it's not even worth it with cfl's all the way and I'm showing him how wrong he is :) sending him pictures of your grow and spring2012's autos that were also done all under cfl.

one good reflector is more than enough for the tent, don't get me wrong I love my hps, I only veg with CFL's. My friend was claiming it's not even worth it with cfl's all the way and I'm showing him how wrong he is :) sending him pictures of your grow and spring2012's autos that were also done all under cfl.
I use CFLs in my clone/veg area and have a switchable 400w MH/HPS in the bloom tent. Since I just got the light and tent set-up I will be moving my veggers into the tent for a week of MH then HPS until harvest. That is after my bloomer finishes. The tent and MH/HPS lighting are all new to me, but I have been :reading420magazine: and wanna try to tweak it all to fit my conditions. We shall see...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom