1st Grow - Northern Lights x Columbian Gold - CFL's

Here's a quick pic update :) Day 19 of flowering, starting to frost up like frosty the snowman on some of the leaves :thumb:
Beautiful
DSC002969.JPG

Frost!
DSC002988.JPG
DSC002997.JPG
DSC003024.JPG
DSC003049.JPG
DSC003107.JPG

Thanks for following everyone, appreciate all comments!

Alright so I just gave her a new home in the garage inside a grow tent. It looks so legit growing now haha, from the hot closet to a cool environment where she'll put on some weight.

Her new home
after11.jpg

Tent_Pic.jpg

Took off the clamps on reflectors and invented an easy way to move my lights! Also bought rope ratchets from Amazon
clamp1.jpg

11707.jpg

Thanks for following everyone, appreciate all comments!

Alright so I just gave her a new home in the garage inside a grow tent. It looks so legit growing now haha, from the hot closet to a cool environment where she'll put on some weight.

Her new home
Tent_Pic.jpg
Just a suggestion, I would be REAL NERVOUS working around the power strip sitting on the floor, electricity and water don't do well together. :tokin:

True, might be a little too close for comfort. I'll buy some zip ties and try to get it up higher this weekend. Anyways I'm about to head out in the garage and see how she's doing and of course take a nice big bong rip after a long day of eating and being lazy, pics will be posted within the hour.

I say if ur 25 days into flowering, give it another 30 atleast. if it was me, i'd take her to about 60 days then give her a 24 or 48 hour dark period then give her the chop chop chopski.
Great looking plant so far, especially for just sum big CFL's.

Have you ever heard of "Defoliation"? its basically removing fan leaves that shadow over bud sights. You should maybe look into it, when your using CFL's penetration is one of the biggest issues, and removing the shadowing leaves allows the light to penetrate lower buds making them denser and bigger.

Yes I was defoliating during veg, defoliated a bit early during flowering. But this morning I checked on her and wow it's time for some heavy defoliating! Any tips on defoliating during flowering? iSmokes should I invest in a usb microscope for the perfect trichs?

Yes I was defoliating during veg, defoliated a bit early during flowering. But this morning I checked on her and wow it's time for some heavy defoliating! Any tips on defoliating during flowering? iSmokes should I invest in a usb microscope for the perfect trichs?
When I get close like you are, I take the shade leaves from where they are blocking the lights to the buds. And as far as microscope, it definitely will help determine when the trichs scream,"NOW, DUMMASS" or "NOT YET, DUMMASS" :cheesygrinsmiley::tokin:

A microscope will definitely help Toddigy. You don't have to spend your $$ on a USB microscope. You can just buy one of the cheaper handheld ones on flee bay or something. If I remember correctly I picked up a 60x for $3 online.
Other options: USB microscope, Phone camera attachment microscope. The handheld lens is by far the cheapest and they all work :).
Cheers :grinjoint:

A microscope will definitely help Toddigy. You don't have to spend your $$ on a USB microscope. You can just buy one of the cheaper handheld ones on flee bay or something. If I remember correctly I picked up a 60x for $3 online.
Other options: USB microscope, Phone camera attachment microscope. The handheld lens is by far the cheapest and they all work :).
Cheers :grinjoint:

Mission complete :high-five:

Spent $7 bucks on a 60x iphone microscope attachment from Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom