NLnovice's Northern Lights - Soil - CFL - Cabinet Grow 2012

Here you go donpaul.p
Think this is what you are looking for
111210.jpg

Day 77 Flower 42

Entering 7th week of flower. As you will see in the pics, the leaves continue to yellow, more hairs turn orange, and the trich's multiply. The way things are progressing I am guessing(also hoping) I have between 2 and 4 weeks left. Going to wait about 2 weeks before I begin to check the trichs with a scope. It has been a week and half with the hps and the biggest difference has been the smell. It has become really stinky in my place. This is good and bad. It's good because it means my girl is loving her new light and is doing her best to finish up on a high note. Bad for neighbors and privacy.

mate, them buds are amazing, looks like your doing ok, are you still using cfls, if you are then make sure your getting as much light down onto the plant as possible, im sure your doing this looking at the size of them buds, but as you have nuds higher than the other then it might be an idea to hang some extra cfls lower down, below the top bud so the buds below get some light, but i dont think you got long left so im not sure if it would make much difference, but them plants look real good and looks like your going to have some very nice buds when harvested, looks amazing mate, reps for the great plants,

:bravo:Hps makes huge difference great looking plant man!

been reading up on a lot of journals,
more on the 1st time grower scene..(feels like i can relate since
i havent done it before) I live
in a small country town and access to supplies
is hard, only one Nursery in town.. sorry about my
bad grammar, English is my 2nd language..
Hey Filo, A fellow Aussie here! Hows things?? I suffer from similar probs as livin in small town, it sucks.. You really need to keep to urself ay! Still duznt stop ya from growin a crop! lol.. Later buddy

WOW!!!! Been awhile since I have checked in and I think WOW... Says it all. Very tasty looking treats. Any heat issues with the hps? Looks dynamite and am totally stoked to see ur final outcome!!! Well done and happy grows!

Hi mate, youre gunna be smokin some nice home grown - own recipe Ganja soon!!:bravo: Lookin forward to seeing sum finished nug's:) Goodluk and Happy Harvesting

Hash Hound, JASPL, donpaul.p, K-Frat, Thanks for the kind words and checking in on my progress. The end(hopefully) is in sight.

Welcome ajagunle thanks for coming bye. Yes I wish I had started with hps weeks ago it seems to be making a huge difference.

Thanks Smokemupm8, hoping for some finished nugs soon. Would be happy if it looked like the monster bud in your avatar.

Welcome back Rixter0618, Thanks for the compliment. The hps is fantastic, it's the same or less heat than the 10 cfls I had in before. How is your grow going?

LOL..No worries NL;) Dont worry, you will- she was northern too!! As PO BOY said, fairly good growers and they are pretty hardy.. She had a few hold baks and still made 5ft, 8oz dry buds..So if you got the space or can SCROG her, you should have a nice harvest pal. Goodluk and Happy Harvesting;) Here's one other branch from her just for you-
2012-05-22_17_15_28.jpg

Day 85 Flower 50

Loosing leaves very quickly. Hoping I can get to the finish line. Buds are filling out nicely. They are growing sideways. New foxtails daily and the smell is great but plentiful. Guess I can not get past the thought .... How can plant continue to grow with very few green leaves? Leaves are very dry as well. Would love to find out if I am doing something incorrectly or is it the northern lights strain that makes it turn so yellow so quickly? On a positive note the amount of trichs is great, way more than at the same time in my first attempt.
Here are some pics, any comments or questions are appreciated. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom