Northern Light Auto - Soil - Stealth - CFL - Newbie

Day 59

So everything is still good. Now that it's coming to an end I'm wondering where I went wrong. My plant seems to be good but it's way short for what I thought. In total length about 14 inches. Look like I'd get 5-6 grams at most. I'm gonna wait about 2 more weeks which would put me at 74 days total for an auto. I think where I went wrong was the humidity. Wasn't consistent with it. 25-35% average. Which is way low. My next setup I'm going to a tent setup with hps lights 600watt in bigger pots. Any ideas on using my current cabinet for if I don't sell it.
image24311.jpg
image24310.jpg

It looks like you have a few trikes turning amber on the leaves but can't tell what they are doing on your pistols.If you have a 30x magnifier you will get a better look,if you still have clear ones in there it's still at least a week away but if around 10% amber it's probably a godd time for just water feeds and getting her ready for the chop?She looks nice:)

If you have a telescope or have binoculars you can use the eye piece,that's what I use

Hmm. I never knew that! I need to try it, because I would need to get one in about a month.

A jewellers loop would be better as you'll get more a larger erea to look at but if you have an eye piece and your stuck they work well but you need to get pretty close to the buds.I use a 8x30 binocular eye piece and you can see the little mushroom trikes pretty clear but you'll need a steady hand:)

Oh hey blvck. My 2nd seed didn't make it. The root turned brown and never came out. I think i let it germ to long. I kinda forgot about it. Still debating on which lights to go with for my next setup. Hps lights or 2 apollo 300 watt led. Also i don't think I'm gonna go auto for my next grow. What are you gonna grow?

Yo turbo,
Plant is looking better and better all these trichomes are beautiful, my plant is far from yours haha it's incredible how yours suddenly caught up! Already thinking about flushing ? you don't think these buds can get a little larger ? As you feel brother :surf:
I can't remember if I mentioned it in my thread but I also lost my second plant, quite pissed since she's was doing good. She's was outdoor and got taken away by I don't who..
My next grow will be in late august, cause I'm going for a really busy summer. Traveling as much as possible ! My next seeds I am not sure yet but during my trip to Amsterdam I will visit the Greenhouse seed bank and see what's up :)
I will go for a bigger garden also with More LEDs, I know some people don't appreciate LEDs but I love them ! They save energy, control their self heat, produce okay yield (obviously not as much as a really strong hps) and don't take place. So yea I definitely recommend you to take the apollo 300 (also depending on how many plants you wanna grow). In august, I will maybe start with a couple autos untrained to get some quick smoke (tired of spending money with dealers) but yea mainly grow feminized seed, it will be interesting !
When are you thinking of starting your next grow ?

Take care
:Namaste:

Hi Turbo, your NL is looking happy and the buds are looking great. I think you can put your lights even closer to your plant, the cfl is not that hot. Look how your plant is shaped, if you copy that pattern with strategicaly placed bulbs the plant will get more even photon shower. If you stick to cfls for your next grow you can try to LST your plant a bit, to get more even canopy. And ofc the LEDs are viable option. But I is all up to you, I wish you great harvest and smoke man! Happy growing. :Namaste:

Day 71

Nothing new. Just leaves turning yellow. Happened when I started flushing. Sorry for the upside down picks. As you can see my plant is tinny. Don't know what I did wrong. I think it was the lack of humidity and maybe not enough light. I think the cfl were not strong enough. But I honestly don't know. Still happy my first attempt ever was successful. I never expected to get this far.

image25013.jpg
image25014.jpg
image25015.jpg
image25016.jpg

damn sir, these close-ups look amazing !! So much beautiful cloudy trichomes all over your buds :circle-of-love:
I expected the plant a lot taller before tho, but don't worry my first grow was also a mini grow and not even with an auto. You did a really good job man ! Is she still growing ? Seems like it i still see some white pistils appearing. The leaves turning yellow is totally normal it's showing that the plant is getting closer to harvest, in a week or so i think you could harvest her (It's as you feel it). Going to get a really nice smoke out of your baby mon :ganjamon:

:peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom