PeeJay's Perpetual Organic Homebrewed Soil - Stealth Cabinet And Greenhouse Grow

I love those pics! That lavender looks stellar too. I bet that is one great combination of fragrances :)

Thanks Rain. Almost all the plants out on the little deck are aromatic: lavender, agastache, salvias, rosemary, chocolate and pineapple mint, thyme, marjoram, citronella, etc. It's getting to be quite the stinky jungle out there.

That is one beautiful looking plant you have there PeeJay. Looked up the strain and found little info on it but what I did find don't look nearly as healthy as yours. The way you have trained it, it looks a lot like the 8 Ball Kush I am seeing pictures of everywhere. Believe it or not I have never tried Kush. May be my next project, still a long way to go for that though.

Thanks for your advice on my thread, did a nute feed today, so fingers crossed this time I don't damage her.

I think you should be fine with the feeding Jack. Hey, you should add a link to your journal in your signature. Click on settings on the upper right hand corner of the screen next to the search box. Click settings from the drop down. On the new page, look to the left margin unde the green tab titled "my settings." You'll see "edit signature."

Took a quick work break and snapped a few pics.

scorner1.jpg

scorner2.jpg

scorner3.jpg

Just stumbled across this journal, Subscribed!

Looking really great and glorious!!:cheer:

Thanks for dropping in, Lester. This is sort of a slow journal to follow since I just flower one smallish plant at a time. I try to have nice pictures, though.

P10304021.jpg

Thanks for dropping in, Lester. This is sort of a slow journal to follow since I just flower one smallish plant at a time. I try to have nice pictures, though.

P10304021.jpg

PeeJay,

I love your journal. Please don't change a thing!

Everything for a 'New Grower like me", can be found here very easily. Your pictures are so awesome & say 1000 words. I have a keen eye, still needs some training though, so keep posting those little changes, because that is where I am learning the most here!

I am hoping to keep my new Journal small by just doing one plant. It took off faster than i thought, but with a four month Veg, I'm counting on it slowing down.

I would love for my Journal to be used as a reference by others, just like I use your's as a reference for me.

:Namaste:

49th day of flower. The OG has been adding bud weight like crazy - a good thing since until now I haven't been impressed with the bud building. She smells wonderful, is throwing out thick clumps of pistils, and there is some yellowing of lower fan leaves going on. Brix is holding steady at 14.5.

ogw6_1.jpg

Looks great PJ. That's what I'm looking forward to; A second round of bud building on my Wild Thailand now that I've addressed a few issues.

Hi PeeJay,

Subbed up!

I'm pleased to announce that the Mother's Day Special 12th episode of THE REPS ARE RIGHT will take place tomorrow; Sunday, May 11th at 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.
Join Staff Writer & Head Judge King John C, Moderator Cannafan, Judge Jimmy6000, myself, and the rest of TRAR team for a short gathering of minds. Details below in my Signature.

Getting close, how is she finishing up PJ?
Gorgeous buddage :thumb:

She's pokin' along, CA. I've been very busy, but I'm working from home today so maybe I'll get some pictures... Not going to be a huge yield but what's there looks great. At least another week to go.

Ok, here we go; OG at 61 days into flower. Lower fans are yellowing at a good rate. Still throwing out masses of pistils and new calyxes. The plant is filthy from being outside in very dry windy conditions - it's covered in dust. I also have some sort of mite sucking on the fan leaves. I noticed them around 10 days ago. They are not multiplying much, and I don't want to spray them with anything at this point. I'm going to watch close and if the population starts to grow I'll chop. Hopefully it won't come to that. I think there is still around two weeks to go... Trichs are mostly clear with a few cloudy. I haven't taken a brix reading recently - need to get some DI water to calibrate the refractometer.

og60d1.jpg

og60d2.jpg

og60d3.jpg

og60d4.jpg

Looks great PeeJay. For the mites you can take your hose and with a very sharp spray hose the undersides of the leaves every day. If you do it, morning is better. Doing it more than once a day is better. That should keep you going till harvest time. I had mites my last harvest and any residuals washed off in the bud wash.

Looking good PeeJay!

Back
Top Bottom