Vetsmoke85 First Grow Stealth Cabinet

So got back and trimmed the buds off the stems on #2. In the jar to cure now. #1 is in need of a feed but will have to waot until morning. She looks fine though. The babies went bananas. I transplanted them both on Friday before leaving and they have grown a crazy amount. The Candy Kush must be 5 times the size it was, easily. Will try to get some pictures of all tomorrow. Oh and France was amazing. Had about 9 hours sleep since Friday morning. Ha ha.

So got back and trimmed the buds off the stems on #2. In the jar to cure now. #1 is in need of a feed but will have to waot until morning. She looks fine though. The babies went bananas. I transplanted them both on Friday before leaving and they have grown a crazy amount. The Candy Kush must be 5 times the size it was, easily. Will try to get some pictures of all tomorrow. Oh and France was amazing. Had about 9 hours sleep since Friday morning. Ha ha.
You need a vacation to recover from your vacation. :laugh:

#1 just had a feed. Need to go back to bed now before night shift tonight. Will have a good look at her trichomes tomorrow and see if she's closer to being ready. More pistils brown/orange now. Updated the other thread with the babies.
IMG_20190528_075019_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190528_075125_DRO.jpg

She just keeps getting prettier...her colors are beautiful !

She just keeps getting prettier...her colors are beautiful !
She looks so good I kind of don't want to cut her down now. But at the same time I do. May be tonight. Looking forward to seeing what yield she gives as pretty much every bit of stem is filled with bud now.

I think she's going to yield quite a bit-she looks a lot like the lowryder did...nothin' but buds...

#1 just got chopped. Was a convenient time and she looked done enough for me. She looked gorgeous. Trimmed up she's weighed in at 205g wet. Look like nice buds to me. Really happy right now for my first attempt and with the space restraint. #2 has had a couple of days in the jar with a boveda pack and is now bang on 14g. The buds are much less dense than #1's but they do the job. Looking forward to them both being ready for a smoke report. Can't thank you all enough for the support. I love doing this.
IMG_20190529_215211_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190529_222222_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190529_222240_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190529_223430_DRO.jpg
IMG_20190529_224803_DRO.jpg

Little update. #1 is still hanging to dry. Had another sample of #2 last night after a rather intense truffle trip. Smell and taste are slowly getting better. The high is really racy for about 20 minutes and then mellows out. I like it. My mate loved it, knocked his socks off. Ha ha.

That should keep you smokin' for awhile...:welldone:

May not be the tastiest smoke just yet but #2 is gooooood. Getting me 5 bongs high off my usual 3. That part has no issues. Probably just edging the best stuff I've ever had off the streets. It's the kind of high that really helps me too so I'm mega happy. Stay medicated!

Still curing. They both had a really bitter smell to them but that's now becoming a sweeter smell. Hint of blueberry. Hoping a few more weeks and they'll be perfect to smoke. Little ladies are motoring along in my 2nd journal.

Back
Top Bottom