Northern Light Auto - Soil - Stealth - CFL - Newbie

Trimming or the training of the plant ? You will see once you're over with this plant you'll know a lot more, and your next grows will be amazing !
Tomorrow is watering day. Do I feed nutes again or just plain water?
Haha funny, it's also watering day for me tomorrow, I am giving nutes to my baby and i think so should you. They love nutes especially at that time of the growing process :morenutes:

Good luck to you mate
:peacetwo:

So I gave nutes and she seemed to eat it up perfectly. I need to figure out how I'm gonna deal with smell. She is already starting to smell. My box can seal closed but then my temps rise. So by keeping it open I drop down my temps from 93-90 down to 84-79 by cracking the door open. I need to figure out what to do. Any ideas?? You can see my box from the first page

Nice grow! I'll be doing a regular northern lights so you got my attention! As far as odor, do you have an exhaust? You could easily build a carbon filter. You can find activated carbon in the fish isle at wally world. Ona gel is a great product as well, hydroponic stores and gardening stores should carry it. Don't put ona in your grow box though keep it outside! Hope this helps. I'm subscribed!

So I gave nutes and she seemed to eat it up perfectly. I need to figure out how I'm gonna deal with smell. She is already starting to smell. My box can seal closed but then my temps rise. So by keeping it open I drop down my temps from 93-90 down to 84-79 by cracking the door open. I need to figure out what to do. Any ideas?? You can see my box from the first page

I'm on the exact same boat as you turbodreams. if i close my tent temps will nearly hit 35 so I've no choice but to leave it partially open to keep it between 24-29. The girlfriends going apeshit because the smells taking over the house!....it does smell mighty fine though..! Thinking a new carbon filters next on the list!

looking tasty mate!
GT :tokin:

*Day 34* from germ

Still running 18/6. Still feeding every 3-4 days. About 12 oz of nutes. My humidity is 30-40% temps are 79-86. Right now I'm testing different fan placement to see if I can do a better job with airflow to be able to close my box. My intake fan and exhaust fans have carbon filters on them.

image22854.jpg
image22855.jpg

Maaan amazing job !! :goodjob:
You caught up with me already, i am on week 5 and still not as much pistils as you.. Getting scared now hahaha why is mine taking so long ? You think i should give her more nutes ? Atm I give her about 2ml/L every week 1.5L
Question for everyone. When do I change my bulbs to the other temps?
You should change them asap since your in flowering process ? but my question is... how can you change your bulbs to the other temps ? haha

Well done mate
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom