Northern Light Auto - Soil - Stealth - CFL - Newbie

Looking good man! Nice healthy plant. Check this out: How To Add Links To Signatures It will help you attract more growers to see your journal. Happy growing! :Namaste:

*Day 27*
My little buddy still looking better from the over watering issue. I'm watering about every 4 days and about 4oz. Till I figure out how to water without over watering. Little nervous to start nutes. I don't wanna funk it up. Been looking for a lite formula to mix up. I bought techna flora starter kit.
image22171.jpg
image22172.jpg

Alright mate, looking good! A general rule of thumb when it comes to watering is that if its just the leaves that droop then its over watering, and if its under watered its the leaves and the stems that flop. You should look to water until you see around 20-30% run off coming through the drainage. Hope that helps bro! Should jump over n check my candy kush journal if you have time :)

GT :tokin:

You should pick up your pot and wait till it feels light to water then give it a nice drink..try to water every 2-3 days depending on how heavy your pot feels...With the nutes start small and see how it grows from there; about half to quarter recommended...little goes a long way...keep going !

Blvck my airflow seems to be good. One computer fan intake and a secondary fan mounted and computer exhaust fan.

Greenthumb24- maybe im watering wrong but I never have run off. I'm giving about 6oz of water and it soaks it up. The soil seems to be compressing. So I'm afraid that I'm gonna over water if I have run off.

Qkrop- am I safe to presume that if I cut the formula in half that will ok??im following the chart. Shown

Also to everyone. I'm seeing a yellow spot on the tip of a leave. Anything I should do to avoid it happening more. Thanks for everyone's feedback.
image22270.jpg
image22268.jpg
image22269.jpg

they look real nice!
I'm no expert by any means man, this is my first grow too, but everything I've come across when reading about it says to to try and have atleast a little run off. It ensures all of soil is wet for the little roots. My soil compresses quite a bit when i water too and i always worry I've overwatered haha.....She's a tricky lady eh!

GT :tokin:

*day 31* from seed germination

So today i decided to give my buddy some nutes for the first time. Im using technaflora starter kit. I went to there website to do some reading and i found a calculator they had. So i inputed my pot size and followed the recipe. After mixing it up in a 1 gallon jug. The meter was reading at 4.97. I didn't know which additive to add more to the mixture to increase it. So luckily i bought ph up and ph down. I used a 1 tsp of up and i over shot it putting it at 7.2 then i used 1/2 tsp of down and got it at 6.14. Which according to the site and reading is where i needed to be . I added about 8 ounces of the mixture to my plant and did get some run off. So crossing my fingers everything will be ok.

Btw she is starting to smell a tad bit. lol so I'm guessing I'm doing it right.

Quick question- On the mixing chart it shows feed, water ,water. Does that mean i don't be giving her more nutes on her next 2 feedings? Just give regular water?

image22360.jpg
image22361.jpg

Back
Top Bottom