Northern Light Auto - Soil - Stealth - CFL - Newbie

Yours has a lot more possible bud sites and a boatload more growing foliage then mine. Is it possible yours is not an auto?? And maybe that's why it's growing like crazy but no buds. But then again I don't know. This is my first grow. I don't know if it's an auto thing but my plant about once a week kills one fan leaf. And the others are perfectly fine.

Yours has a lot more possible bud sites and a boatload more growing foliage then mine. Is it possible yours is not an auto?? And maybe that's why it's growing like crazy but no buds. But then again I don't know. This is my first grow. I don't know if it's an auto thing but my plant about once a week kills one fan leaf. And the others are perfectly fine.

True fact about all the bud sites appearing day after day, it's getting way toooo laaarge atm.. (check thread if time) 100% sure that it is an auto, look at the first page of my blog with the seebox. Also it's my second grow and my first seed wasn't auto and took way longer than this one with same lamps. The auto-kill fan leave thing is not normal at all I don't think it should happen.. can you post a picture ?

*Day 38*

Everything looking good. My next feeding I'm gonna change to flowering feed. I was giving it vegetative feed to get it growing but some seem to grow much anymore. Any suggestions? And something weird only one fan leave changes color and eventually dies off. As requested by blvck.
image23601.jpg
image23602.jpg

Yea i think toddosh might be right but it could also just be because these leaves are starting to get old ?
I would just get some clean scissors and cut all these yelowish fan leaves off which are taking extra energy from your plant. (defoliation)
Damn you weren't giving flowering nutes yet ? Can't wait to see the results once they'll receive em. :morenutes:
Anyway have you started your second seedling yet brother ? Mine is already on week 2, hope you'll be able to catch up :) It's fun having the same plants at the same time !
Hope everything is good in your life, stay medicated :grinjoint:

:peacetwo:

Hello there! Since she is starting to bud, you can be more aggressive work the nutes. Since she is growing so fast she can recover if she is overfed. Watch the upper leaves for nute burn and such. Forget about the oldest leaves at the bottom, if you watch those you will drive yourself crazy wondering if you're doing something wrong! By no means am I am expert, however, I am an expert on how to kill your plant lol. I had a NL Auto at one time, but I killed her with too much love. The baby phase is the hardest, congrats on getting to were you are, she is very beautiful!!

Aggressive as in feeding. Feed, water, watch. If she is fed, and when the soil dries, then water and dried again, see what she wants. If good, do a few more drops at next fed, if she doesnt look perfect, just do water. When in doubt, just water.

Hey blvck. I currently have it in water. I just stated last night. I'll just those leaves off right now. On my next feeding I'm gonna do flower type feed. Happy 420 sir.
Sweeeeeet, she should be germinating soon then since these autos are on exta fast growth mode hahaha
I think cutting these leaves was the easiest way to do it without stressing it out too much :)
Happy 4/20 to you too sirr :passitleft:

Aggressive as in feeding. Feed, water, watch. If she is fed, and when the soil dries, then water and dried again, see what she wants. If good, do a few more drops at next fed, if she doesnt look perfect, just do water. When in doubt, just water.
True statement, I remember doing this on my first grow with my NYC diesel seed i had ! However i don't think auto's are requesting that much, keeping the nutes on the same level will be safer especially since she seem doing great atm

Happy 420 to all reading my grow. Today I gave the bloom nutes. According to the mix chart posted. After mixing as followed my solution came out to 5.7. Needed to add a little ph up to get it 6.08. I have about 10 oz of feed and got a little run off. Tomorrow morning I'll also move my seed to paper towels to get it going.

To which ever way you medicate, Happy 420! :420:

Back
Top Bottom