Northern Light Auto - Soil - Stealth - CFL - Newbie

*Day 13*

Everything seems to be coming along. Watering every 2-3 days. Humidity is about still around 30%. Temps are 75-90. Temps spiked when humidifier went out. Need to go get a replacement tomorrow.
image21407.jpg

Hi TurboDreams,

Your soil already contains organic nutrients, so you should only use water until she is much bigger.

IMG_49005.JPG

Also, your lamps are not 100 watt Cfls.

IMG_49327.jpg

They do not use 100 watts, they use 23 watts to achieve the equivalent brightness of a traditional 100 watt incandescent bulb, but without the heat.

:goodluck:

Looking good Turbo..i decided to do Northern Light Auto too and just started to germinate it..cant wait..im right behind you so ill be checking how yours does...there is no need to add nutrients to the plant unless you suspect deficiencies...i dont really see any deficiencies, your plant looks ok for now...if you really want to add nutes i suggest giving them a really small amount; less than half a milliliter

nice little set up turbo! nice one on the NL love the strain worked with it on many occasions including now easy to work with and really rewards ya in the end :) your on day 16? time to ad a little nutes this strain can take nutes from a young age i normally add a small dose after about a week or so and they seem to like it i use bb great feed and work really well with NL,, keep up the good work dude will be checking in to see how ya getting on.

Hi TurboDreams! How's it going?
As Richard already mentioned, you don't need nutrients yet and you shouldn't worry about it, but you should worry regarding your humidity.
Your VPD using your temp. 91f 30% is 32.6, where mostly plants grow better with VPD between 8-10.
With temps around 90f your humidity should be 75%-80%. Around 75f it should be 65%-70%.
If you don't want to spend a lot with a humidifier you can just make your own.
Get one of this
12820.JPG

A cheap PC fan like this one
61hCqLgiTAL_SL1000_.jpg

And finally a humidity controller
71AuSlJs0YL_SL1000_.jpg

If you need help how to put it together just send me a message and I'll help you.
Peace.

Awesome thanks for the advice. I like the idea on the humidity controller. I've gotten my temps down to 82. My box doesn't circulate cool air in and warm air out very well. So I have to leave the box door cracked open. Humidity I have it at 30% using the wet towel method. Tonight I'm gonna look into the little home made setup. It's crazy how I overthink this whole growing setup. I guess because it's my first.

Hi Turbo, your journal looks good. It looks like overwatering to me (had the same problem the little plant does not need much). I dont know if you read this: How to Grow Marijuana Everything You Need to Know but there are tons of advice and growing 101 for anybody. I am growing first time myself and it helped me very much. About the watering: read the Lift the Pot method. The more you learn the more you can put into practical use. Happy growing! :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom