Northern Light Auto - Soil - Stealth - CFL - Newbie

The reason she was so small was because you took the wrong advice, you use high kelvin rating bulbs for veg, during the flower you should have put in 2700k... I'm surprised no one caught onto that really. But still a nice little plant good little set up, invest in 2700k bulbs use those when full sturdy pistils poke upward, buy 2 cheap clip on reflectors throw 2 more bulbs in there clipped onto the pot pointed upwards you will double that plant I promise. Good luck

My plant at 3 weeks of flower under cfl

20150512_163800.jpg
20150512_163744.jpg

ImfamiZ is right !! oups.. never noticed your lights turbo !
blue spectrum is for veg and the yellow spectrum for the flower, you'll know for next time. Don't think it impacted your plant height/yield that much tho
Close to the cut ?

Shit really!? Something so simple. We'll thank you for noticing it. I really do appreciate all feedback. Now I feel like a total noob.
Yeah, feeling like a noob. Been there, done that and bought a t-shirt! Remember, you HAVE been successful! Any time you go from seed to harvest, you have a grow under your belt. I've had 2 grows (+1 going now) and have yet to harvest, lol. Congrats on making it this far

Very nice thread can't wait for the next one I do have a question about your box dose it have a name? u said u paid 360 for it? very nice also can't wait to see what the smoke report it an how much u were able to get off of her:thanks::bravo:

This is the one I bought. Colorado Grow Box 6 Site 600 Watts Stealth Grow Hydroponic System | eBay

Few things about it. When your close the door to seal out light and smell the temp shoots up from 79-84 to to 92-97. The exhaust fan is crappy and heat doesn't escape well. I could improve the box myself but i thought I was buying a semi proven grow box. But when sealed it does keep out smell and light. It is also stealth. I've had family members walk in the spare room and not notice it. I just moved it to the closet. But for my next grow I've ditched it as my primary grow box and bought a tent. I'm gonna use the box as a clone box.

Very nice thank u for the info with the heat and small space if you add a little bit of humidity I think it would be great for a clothing room or seeding could be great for me and my needs can't wait to see your tent an next setup

So this was my final take from my grow. It wasn't remotely close to what I expected but after my whole light fiasco I was still able to pull something. But I still count this as successful because I learned and didn't kill my plant. Please keep a look out for my next upgraded grow journal. Thanks for everyone's input and whole followed. I hope I was able to help someone as so many others journals have helped me.
image26148.jpg
image26147.jpg

Back
Top Bottom