New Here - Old Skills - Journal

ImfamiZ

what's up guys I've read a lot from here as of late, seems to be a good group on this forum so I decided to expand the already staggering numbers here! I have experience in growing years ago unfortunately gave it up for awhile only to grow a little wiser and realize I need a hobby again so I'm back under the lights and happy to say, enjoying it very much so again.
A little background I do use cannabis for pain I have arthritis and multiple spider fractures in my spine, needless to say I trust this plant more than anything pharmas would try to sell me!

at week 10 into the grow i showed pistils on both my ladies so it was a good day!
Here's a breakdown of my set up and a week by week time line

Grow area- is in a basement that no one ever enters or sees

Grow tent- 4x2x7 lighthouse hydro which honestly, is a great tent for the money I have zero complaints and it is sturdy not a gorilla but we'll worth the money I SWEAR!

Lighting- is a just a basic cfl set up with 399 true watts, 4 socket vanity light wit y splitters (want to upgrade to l.e.d's JuSt worried about stressing them from such an intense light! )

6 inch carbon scrubber with a speed controller

Nutes- Gen Hydro 3 part always mix it a little light and humbolt gold

Hydroponics- 18 gallon res dwc with 4, 5 inch net pots and 4, 5 inch air disks with 2 air pumps

Temperature/humidity control inside the tent as well

Playbook-

2/22- week 1 it sprouted throughout rapid rooter under t8

3/1- week 2 put into 5 gallon dwc buckets had ph jump daily 4 points

3/8- week 3 put into 18 gallon res with 1/4 nute's no ph issues

3/15- week 4 noticed a nitrogen deficiency

3/22- week 5 cleaned res spring water at 1/2 nutes no ph or nitrogen issues

3/29- week 6 pruned

4/5- week 7 cleaned res spring water full nutes veg 2 bloom mix

4/12- week 8 prune

4/19- week 9 cleaned res spring water full bloom nutes added 6 inch fan and filter

4/22- week 10 pistils are here! They are very apparent, dual hair fully extended. I count this as week one of flowering.

4/30- week 11 topped off res with fresh water and nutes everything looking great, more and more white sturdy hairs forming!

5/7- week 12 topped off res w/ nutes, purple and orange hairs appear, notice a Cal deficiency I know it's not a mag it's not veiney and I tried foliar feeding with a Epsom salt mix.

5/13- received a package! 700 watt mars ii came in hooked it up did a res change cleaning everything even the tent, full nute Cal/mag as well. Hung 24 inches away from the shorter of the two and 18 inches from the taller lady

5/14- week 13 these girls are HAPPY!!! I dropped the light one inch after seeing just how well they handled the first full 12 hours under it

Please note the ph has stayed at 6.2 the whole grow except when I changed the light during that time I dropped it to 5.8 and today its 6.1. when I say full nutes it's not what gen hydro recommends since I'm a dwc system with a 18 gallon res I keep 12 true gallons in there and I dose it for only 10 gallons! This is important because it's easier to burn your plants while the roots sit in the water. Thank you guys for reading !!!
20150512_163800.jpg
20150512_163744.jpg
20150513_131416.jpg
20150513_130657.jpg
20150513_214353.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom