Tims First Hydro Grow- Tons of Pics! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, PPP

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- TONS OF PICS! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

Its a nice problem to have Eh?

Haha..... A nice problem..... Yeah...... it cant be better put then that. I just wish I had some breeding experience.

I guess if its up to me..... Its going to get crossed with the Super Lemon Haze.

Im not a big fan of crossing Sativas with Indicas. So we'll see what happens with the 2 Sativa doms..... unless someone else has some input.

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- TONS OF PICS! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

Haha..... A nice problem..... Yeah...... it cant be better put then that. I just wish I had some breeding experience.

I guess if its up to me..... Its going to get crossed with the Super Lemon Haze.

Im not a big fan of crossing Sativas with Indicas. So we'll see what happens with the 2 Sativa doms..... unless someone else has some input.

when you breed, cross with qualities in a plant that you want...if the km is too small, breed to larger plant with qual. you like, if you have a good producer, plan ahead, and remember that until you get to the ibl state you are going to have a zillion p'gnomes....just like how you and mate have kids and one pops up with great grandpa eds nose or ears or whatever...then you get to keep picking the qualities and breeding back into the line until it is stable....usually takes 7 generations at LEAST...but it is fun experimenting...just as an example, i'm posting a pic soon of two clones off of the same mom, bubba kush,and they are totally different except for the way and structure the plant grew...and yes, you can get diff plants off of one mom from cloning, if it is not an inbred line....when you get there its all the same...in everyway....most of the seeds we get are only f1 line, so that is why they look diff at times and grow diff, or taste diff...i think " j.d.short" seeds are ibl, and i also think alot of subcools are also, why they cost more...and cindy99 used to be...dont know now....it takes along time to nail it down to what we want, and get it that way every time....at some point i will start a breed ing program, but for now, dont have the room or the time....hope this helps, also check to see if you can find out what the "parents" of the plant were....usually it is listed on the seed sites, unless its a secret, then you could breed back into that line if you have something...theres a really good book on mmj breeding if you're into it that much...i've read it about 3 times so far....later, lavendar:goodluck::Rasta:

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- Tons of Pics! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- Tons of Pics! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

Im here. Been gone for a while because of some anti-virus that I was using. It blocked 420mag and made it look like something was wrong with the website.

I was under the impression that 420mag was no more. LoL. Turns out that 420mag's website, places some type of cookies on your computer that my anti-virus didnt like. So it blocked them automatically and didnt let me visit the site.

Im back though. Have had about 3 harvest since my last post. I'll try to bring this journal up to date as soon as I have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom