650w hps Church "screen"

lights out pic
SAM_0378.JPG

There was a guy on another not to be named site that had a vert hung bulb with a scrog completly encircling the bulb. He had it all built with pvc tubing and you could add to it as the plant grew. :peace:

There was a guy on another not to be named site that had a vert hung bulb with a scrog completly encircling the bulb. He had it all built with pvc tubing and you could add to it as the plant grew. :peace:
I read something similar in the old Indoor MJ Horticulture bible.But you blew my mind with the PVC idea!I imagine you'd just need some lengths of pipe, a pvc cutter, some T's and elbows.Thanks hippy, I think you may have inspired an idea if this scrog business of mine goes well.

the more I think about it, the more I like it.I have a suspicion that this bamboo screen is going to get very rickety as the grow, hopefully, progresses.

mon morning Jan 19.The screen plumped up nicely while I was asleep.I'll post morning and evening pics, the wife thinks I'm obsessed, to show the gradual progression of the screen.
SAM_0394.JPG

Thats a hell of a little scrog tent !! betcha get some good bud in there in the not too distant :yummy:

Thats a hell of a little scrog tent !! betcha get some good bud in there in the not too distant :yummy:
thanks man.What do you think about stuffing 12-4" rockwool cubes( 2" high-the 1/2ers', my bud calls em) taking the cubes out of their sleeves(but leaving a wrap around the outside) and huddling them up close under those crazy looking cfl's.As they grow up into the screen(theres 18 squares...I think) set each top into it's respective "square".Thinking about going 12/12 as soon as I get 12 plugs, plush with roots...this is a short, very short, variety.But I'm thinking that 12-may be overwhelming? I mean, that little cube is BRIGHT, with a nice footprint from those giant, and I found out less efficient, CFL's.But damn they look cool...and working with a fistful of 26 watters gets tedious for me.Thanks 4 stoppin in my brother:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom