650w hps Church "screen"

heres my lil toy tent-150w hps/156 w cfl/48w T-5(day 12 flower)
SAM_1300.JPG

cola cola colas
thanks man, wasnt sure how this was going to pan out...still dont lol!But I know this strain can take some junk in her water.Spiked up to 1800ppm today, and no tip burn.I think this is just a commercial strain.Thats pretty much what I've done...Chronic is my fav.Just getting the confidence up to purchase some real(and pricey) genetics, without worrying about killing 200 bones worth of seeds.LOL!Man I've killed me some seedlings.But if you guys can recommend a nice UP sativa strain that dosent take forever to grow, I'm thinking C99?
Yah man, That will be a room full of colas. nice job!

Thanks bro, I sure hope so lol! It feels like I've been growing this plant forever-scrog is awesome, but I'm thinking sog next... Heres my crazy lookin toy tent-added the leds today from my hilarious led grow(250 w led- 1 1/2 OZ) but thats what the lil circus tent is all about...puttering
SAM_1415.JPG

you would have to get a hybrid thats sativa dominite. If your doing a sog, due to your space, I would suggest an indica or a 50/50 mix hybrid. Or if oyu do end up doing a sog w/ a sativa keep in mind the stretch. So you'd only want to veg for 7-14 days max. Or at least that s how I do it. but i veg the sativas less then the indicas.

you would have to get a hybrid thats sativa dominite. If your doing a sog, due to your space, I would suggest an indica or a 50/50 mix hybrid. Or if oyu do end up doing a sog w/ a sativa keep in mind the stretch. So you'd only want to veg for 7-14 days max. Or at least that s how I do it. but i veg the sativas less then the indicas.
Thats what I'm thinkin man-in regards to the sativa veg time.Just grow out a mother plant and practice on some clones.I just popped 14 regular Power Skunk seeds(attitude freebies-like 2 years old) just hope I get a juicy mom from this run.I've read that it's popular to flower sativa clones after roots show...but I'm thinkin 50/50 is about right.I'm gettin my 1K set-up as soon as the tundra clears outside(2 ft today) and they open the highways so I can drive to the hyd shop.But a 4x4 tent probably wont cut it for a sativa...I think I need a bigger tent...hmmm...

day 24 flower church scrog- 1600 ppm's(GH Flora bloom formula + Kool Bloom(0-12-12 10 mils/gal) and Open Sesame-5-45-15.PH is 5.6
SAM_1700.JPG

Back
Top Bottom