650w hps Church "screen"

SAM_1017.JPG

that last pic was before the daily taming sessions- Ph is 5.7-drifting to 6.1 over 2 days.EC is 1.3.Same for the tub-clones

Yeah bro, confirmed rooster-I checked under my hand held scope, prodded a bit-and yep-pollen sacks for sure-with no sign of any pistils.I guess that either greenhouse seeds is getting sloppy, or it's just one of those genetic surprises you get thrown now and again.I figure, that if a female plant's normal reproductive cycle is altered via chemically- the plant is going to fight back in one way or another...or maybe they're testing too much of their own product at ole greenhouse seeds.Thanks brother, I'm just hopin this screen holds, I predict alot of rigging type activities.Hope all is well

Early Update: snow-bound today...a ft deep outside now.So that gives me evert excuse to obsess over the gardens.Heres the 650w hps single plant scrog today-day 14 of 12/12
SAM_1076.JPG

day 17 flower.Wish I knew what a feeder this one was.She's not showing any signs of nute burn at 1750 ppm's(5.6 PH).I was just used to less tolerant strains for a while there.I thought she was a slow grower in veg, just wasnt feeding her enough.The paleness in the newer growth seen in earlier pics is gone now.This is the healthiest she's been.I'm still using GH Flora bloom(3-2-1) 30 mils per gal of RO water+5mils/gal of high P fertilizer-(5-45-15).
SAM_1310.JPG

Bluuurghhh, What two bulbs are you using ? is one MH and the other HPS ? Nice healthy lookin grow !! Is that just one plant ? If so she sure filled out nice , nice job on the topping and training ! What strain is this ? A lot of questions , sorry, but your grow really looks good !! :peace:

Thursday I'm replacing the rinky 650w rig I got goin for a 1000w hortilux/lumatek set-up.The 30x30 reflector is what I'm thinking.It'll be a fun day at the hydro shop.

Bluuurghhh, What two bulbs are you using ? is one MH and the other HPS ? Nice healthy lookin grow !! Is that just one plant ? If so she sure filled out nice , nice job on the topping and training ! What strain is this ? A lot of questions , sorry, but your grow really looks good !! :peace:
This is Church from Greenhouse Seed company.One girl.The other bubbler I had in ther(the runt) was a straight up dude...from a fem seed pack.Right now I've got my ghetto-reflector rig-400w hps/250 hps.Both lumatek ballasts.And thanks brother:Rasta:

but if my cash gets here tomorrow...snow storm or not(they're callin 14") I'm gettin my 1K set-up.This thread has kinda evolved from the title I guess...

Back
Top Bottom