650w hps Church "screen"

SAM_0491.JPG

here is a pic of the vertical screen from the "other site" its DIY with a pyrex bake-a-round for the reflector. lookin good by the way neither one of my churches germed for me so i had to run with SLH and the rest of the mix that sprouted

P1_1.jpg

here is a pic of the vertical screen from the "other site" its DIY with a pyrex bake-a-round for the reflector. lookin good by the way neither one of my churches germed for me so i had to run with SLH and the rest of the mix that sprouted

P1_1.jpg

Beautiful, healthy scrog my man.I was thinking about doing a verticle scrog with a bamboo trellis attached to the containers.But the route you went seems a hell of alot more user-friendly.I noticed the chicken wire you're using is about 1 1/2"? My home-scrapped bamboo scrog should have been tighter, you'll notice "irregularities" i.e. some squares are 2", some are 3" etc.I'm always tying the branches in place.Sucks about the Church beans-thats Greenhouse for ya-hit or miss.But you ended up with some beautiful green there.Please keep me updated on your progress.peace

Ya CFLs are gooduns for growing cannabis, also the T5s.
Never did T-5's- seen some productive home set-ups with them.I think it's all good if you know how to approach the system you're working with, and have realistic goals.Heres the scrog at lights out today.Couple more days
SAM_0503.JPG

the 150w hps/156 w cfl bubbler tent is rollin.The res, at 5.7 PH, is holding 9 gallons of 1-1-1 nute solution(15 mils combined) GH Flora
SAM_0518.JPG

SAM_0543.JPG
I have to go back to work the day after tomorrow( why couldnt they wait til Monday) so I'll be posting pics daily in my gallery-and updating this thread every 7 days.This sucks, I thought I had another 2 weeks off.All the pics will be dated, and if I'm not too shot, a description.Heres a shot of the scrog right before lights on Jan 22- seeyal in 7.Peace

Bluuurghhh, your can a peas looks nice! :peace:
thanks bro, appreciate that

Looking mighty fine! Nice to see another scrog in progress! :cool:

thanks man, got my eye on yours as well.Looks the same as mine does development-wise.Makes for some crazy looking plants.
SAM_0758.JPG
here we are now a week later, and all is going well, knock on wood.Res PH is holding 5.7 well, drifting to 6.1 .PPM's are at 1250, and the leaves are all nice and healthy.Switching tomorrow from 2-2-2 to 3-2-1(GH flower formula)

Weekly Update-day 12 flower* the plant in the front bubbler was a male!!!* from an f'in pack of fems no less!Oh well-it all worked out; that big lady needed some room! So after pulling some branches into the empty space on the screen left by the dude, the lady got plush quick- got some day 8 flower shots of the 16gal 150w hps/156w cfl homebox xs(2'x2') grow
SAM_1020.JPG

Back
Top Bottom