Tims First Hydro Grow- Tons of Pics! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, PPP

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- TONS OF PICS! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

Very nice haul, that was a nice looking plant fur sure RIP. Whole set-up looks great and plenty of healthy plants growing there. Very nice job.....

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- TONS OF PICS! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

Very nice haul, that was a nice looking plant fur sure RIP. Whole set-up looks great and plenty of healthy plants growing there. Very nice job.....

Thanks a lot. I'll be harvesting my OG Kush tomorrow morning, bright and early before the lights come on.

Well, i have looked through all your pictures and although I am not the most experienced grower, I would say that because of your detailed log and pictures you will be just fine growing. As I am sure you know, each strain differs as to what they like (temp, humidity, light, ect) so by being able to look back at what nutrients, light, temp, etc you had them at will be super valuable in growths to come. Good luck, I will be keeping track of your progress.
:welldone:

Yes sir. Thats why I keep such detailed records. They've already helped a ton already. When something goes wrong, all I have to do is look back a day or two to see what everything was at and I can usually correct the issue and prevent from it happening again.

Thanks for the comment.

So I harvested my OG Kush today. I ended up with 193.2 grams or 6.8 ounces wet. So Im expecting 1.7 ounces dry. I hope I end up with more. Im kind of disappointed with this harvest. Hopefully I'll get more the next time with a little super cropping.

Clipboard023.jpg

DSC_03841.jpg

Clipboard014.jpg

DSC_03901.jpg

DSC_03921.jpg

DSC_03951.jpg

beautiful grow....o.g....i've heard so much about it...grew some L A Confidential and loved it so figured i would like the o.g..so is it as good as they say? lavendar

beautiful grow....o.g....i've heard so much about it...grew some L A Confidential and loved it so figured i would like the o.g..so is it as good as they say? lavendar

I'll find out in the next couple weeks and I'll be sure to let you know.

I'll find out in the next couple weeks and I'll be sure to let you know.

yes, please do, i see the seeds, but am never at the right place or time...always sold out...it used to be a clone only didnt it? lavendar
by the by, got my journal started....thank you.:yummy:

great growing man! The PPP is the the G13 Labs Pure Power?

Nah. Nirvana's, Pure Power Plant. Im harvesting them tomorrow morning. Im expecting a lot from one of my PPP's. Nice fat bud on top with a whole lot of other big ones around the main. Cant wait.

I'll bet you're excited....i havent tried the ppp yet...how does it clone?...congrats..lavendar

Nah. Nirvana's, Pure Power Plant. Im harvesting them tomorrow morning. Im expecting a lot from one of my PPP's. Nice fat bud on top with a whole lot of other big ones around the main. Cant wait.

It looks great. I was hoping it was g13labs since I happen to have one of those in the collection :/ Still may go with it though

Very nice, looks like a pretty nice haul.... Great job...

So I weighed out the Lemon Skunk thats done drying and I came up with 25 grams. Just 3 grams short of an ounce. I thought I was going to be around an ounce and a half, but lost 8 grams to stems. So that sucks. Im curious to see what comes from the OG Kush. That should be done drying in a couple more days.

On to better news. I harvested one of my PPP's yesterday morning. I came up with 314.5 grams or 11.23 ounces wet. So I'll be expecting 2-3 ounces dry from this one. The buds on this plant look nice. Check em out....

Right out of the flowering room...
DSC_02353.jpg

Im 5'11"
Clipboard015.jpg

Took most of the fan leaves off..
Clipboard032.jpg

Nice bud..
Clipboard042.jpg

11.23 Ounces
DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0254.jpg

DSC_0256.jpg

Poor plant..
DSC_02521.jpg

I have 3 more plants to harvest. My other PPP's look like they need a few extra days. My Great White Shark looks like it needs at least another week. Weird because I thought that one was going to be one of the first plants done. Well I hope it packs on more weight, because right now the GWS is looking pretty pathetic, when it comes to bud size. Trichomes all over the place, but the calyxes are super tiny.

Clipboard042.jpg

Very nice looking bud, and all around great harvest. Great job... Can not wait to see the rest...

those are gorgeous, well, they were....yeah, i feel the same way, they always look so sad when they are striped down....i always thank them...but there is a slight twinge until i start clipping buds....then my attitude changes fast....weight is funny, depends alot on the type and genetics...read in one of my books that a plant will get no heavier or frostier than it is bred to be genetically....which brings me to ask? where do they get those wts in the ads. and it must be wet huh....lavendar:welldone::thumb::goodjob::smokin:

those are gorgeous, well, they were....yeah, i feel the same way, they always look so sad when they are striped down....i always thank them...but there is a slight twinge until i start clipping buds....then my attitude changes fast....weight is funny, depends alot on the type and genetics...read in one of my books that a plant will get no heavier or frostier than it is bred to be genetically....which brings me to ask? where do they get those wts in the ads. and it must be wet huh....lavendar:welldone::thumb::goodjob::smokin:

Sorry man... Im not up with the abbreviations... Whats WTS and ADS??

Sorry man... Im not up with the abbreviations... Whats WTS and ADS??

wt=weight, ads=advertisment.....thats ok....lavendar

I was thinking about changing my light cycle to come on during the night. Has anyone every done this or know how it could effect the plants??

Its starting to heat up where Im at. My grow room staied in the high 80's to low 90's yesterday. I dont have $3K to spend on an A/C unit right now, so I was thinking about changing my light cycle to come on when its dark and cool outside. Then the lights will go off during the day, when its real hot. I dont know if this will effect my plants in anyway, when it comes to humidity or heat during there night cycle, but my room is air and light tight, except for my vents which brings fresh air in and out of my grow room from the outside.

So has anyone else done this??

Back
Top Bottom