Tims First Hydro Grow- Tons of Pics! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, PPP

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- TONS OF PICS! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

I would do a little LST to that lemon if it gets too tall.

I think its pretty much hit the end of its vertical growth. They were growing inches every day. Now its slowed down to a few inches per week. So I'm not too worried about it. My light stays pretty cool. You can be 2 inches from the glass and it wont burn you. So I think Im safe for now.

With my next batch, I'm definately going to tie the Lemon Skunk down. Either that or do a little FIM. I've done the FIM twice already and each time I've gotten 4 tops. So I think I might have that one down.

Re: Tims First Hydro Grow- TONS OF PICS! -Need Help OG Kush, Lm Skunk, GWS, Church, P

MY KALI MIST SPROUTED!!!!! I'm happy as hell. That was the smallest seed out of them all. I really didnt think she was going to make it. Well... I hope its going to be a she. I'm getting my seedling/clone room ready now. I'll also be taking some clones later today from my flowering plants. I've heard that this isnt a good idea, but at the same time, I've heard other people say that they will never take a non-flowering clone again because of the success and growth rate that they have. So I'll see for myself.

MY KALI MIST SPROUTED!!!!! I'm happy as hell. That was the smallest seed out of them all. I really didnt think she was going to make it. Well... I hope its going to be a she. I'm getting my seedling/clone room ready now. I'll also be taking some clones later today from my flowering plants. I've heard that this isnt a good idea, but at the same time, I've heard other people say that they will never take a non-flowering clone again because of the success and growth rate that they have. So I'll see for myself.

Congratulations papa! As to the clones, both of my grows have been from flowering plants and they have both vegged great! My second grow from clones taken from my first had pistils on them as soon as they were in the res! No problems with them as far as I can see.

Congratulations papa! As to the clones, both of my grows have been from flowering plants and they have both vegged great! My second grow from clones taken from my first had pistils on them as soon as they were in the res! No problems with them as far as I can see.

Sounds great. I'm getting everything ready right now. Just hopped on the computer real quick to find out some measurements for my nutes. I'll have some new pictures up soon. Thanks FryingPan!!

Clones look super healthy and the plants are looking to shabby either. Great job...

Clones look super healthy and the plants are looking to shabby either. Great job...

Thanks a lot. Yeah... I just took the clones yesterday and they have anti-wilt spray on them... So Im cheating a little with the anti-wilt but we'll see what they look like in 5 days from now. I took about 20 too many. I'll figure out something to do with the rest. Probably sell them to another collective or something.

Its been a couple weeks since I posted any new pictures. So here's a few that I just took tonight, right after lights out. Tell me what you think.

DSC_01272.jpg

Clipboard012.jpg

Clipboard021.jpg

Clipboard031.jpg

Clipboard041.jpg

Clipboard051.jpg

Clipboard061.jpg

Clipboard071.jpg

DSC_01183.jpg

Wow! So healthy! Developing good buddage and still with lots of green leaves - very nice!

Thanks a lot. Yeah.. just yesterday I saw some first signs of yellowing in a few spots. Nothing bad, but there are a few spots. I need to do a res change and bump my nutes up a bit. I cant wait for these to be done.

So I found out why I'm getting little yellow spots on a few leafs. I checked my PH and it was down around 4.4. That could have been like that for the past few days. So I would assume that's why I started getting those spots. Its corrected now, so we'll see if it goes away or not.

I'm looking at seeds...gonna go ahead and try to order and see how it works out

Papaya - Feminized, Honey B - Feminized, Strawberry Haze - Feminized, White Diesel Feminized, Blueberry - Feminized I don't have any experience with Feminized seeds. Can I take cutting / clones from them?

Back
Top Bottom