Sounds like you were living the dream. :ganjamon:

it's actually where i learnt all about led. i worked on stuff way more complicated than a grow light. our first led grow lights were show lights.

hard to do it as a full time job. plus there is a lot of physical labour. it's really blue collar. i eventually got good enough that i didn't have to haul as much gear, but that's only on bigger shows.

i'm glad i don't do it any more.. every once in a blue moon they'll haul me out of mothballs though.

Here it's street weed that's hit and miss. Never really know what you're getting. Or.... a middle finger up to ridiculous laws and grow your own. Keeping money out of the criminal organisation's pockets.
Here as well. And anywhere I go everyone smokes. My doctor smokes! Funny thing is is that I don't smoke that much anymore. But I love growing it, always have. I give it to a few friends that need it for medical reasons.
When I got back in it the people here were a huge help! Held my hand through the first ( and second grow, thanks Emily), and love y'all for that.
I started in the days of Ed Rosenthal's book being the Bible, and there were no seeds available anywhere. A friend on a family vacation to Europe in the mid 90's changed that. Shiva Skunk came home.
It was like back to the future in reverse when I started looking into growing again. Science and technology had arrived. So cool.
I'm getting ready to start another grow after a couple months of letting my old dirt "cook". Any suggestions on Autos you have are appreciated. I'm familiar with most the big seed suppliers but I know there are many out there that don't get the pub. So anything you have to suggest I'm all ears.

Here as well. And anywhere I go everyone smokes. My doctor smokes! Funny thing is is that I don't smoke that much anymore. But I love growing it, always have. I give it to a few friends that need it for medical reasons.
When I got back in it the people here were a huge help! Held my hand through the first ( and second grow, thanks Emily), and love y'all for that.
I started in the days of Ed Rosenthal's book being the Bible, and there were no seeds available anywhere. A friend on a family vacation to Europe in the mid 90's changed that. Shiva Skunk came home.
It was like back to the future in reverse when I started looking into growing again. Science and technology had arrived. So cool.
I'm getting ready to start another grow after a couple months of letting my old dirt "cook". Any suggestions on Autos you have are appreciated. I'm familiar with most the big seed suppliers but I know there are many out there that don't get the pub. So anything you have to suggest I'm all ears.
I haven't done that many to be honest. I've liked all the ones I've done but the best were probably the Blueberry, Pink Grapefruit & Northern Lights. Pink Grapefruit would probably top that list for ease of growth, yield and quality. @Sunnyskies @13goody13 & @Carcass have done a good selection of autos to check out.
I've got all my seeds from @Dope-Seeds.com . Can't fault them.

i should try an auto run or two. wonder if i'd have time between jan and june to squeeze a pair of runs in. might be worth it. haven't run an auto in hempy yet.

I bet you could. Worth a try for sure.

i usually do a seed grow then a clone run off it before starting over. idea would be to push an auto grow or two through instead of the clone run.

I'll follow the new journal. My bad.
I think you already are aren't you? :laugh: The one in my signature. I'm 99% sure I requested this one to me moved to completed journals ages ago. Will have to do it again. This was a fun grow though. Filled the cabinet right up.

Back
Top Bottom