We're 9 weeks in now so here's a little update. The Pink Grapefruit & Kalashnikov are looking like they should be ready for harvest next weekend. Probably give the Northern Lights at least another week after that. I'm thinking once the other two are out I'll lean her over supported with some wire so she can have a week or two under the light properly. See if those little buds can get any bigger.

Pink Grapefruit - She's looking pretty good. Colour is fading now but had some pink tints coming on some of the sugar leaves which looks quite cool.
20191019_173430.jpg

Kalashnikov - Her main cola now has to be tucked to the side of the light. It's an absolute beast. Mostly milky trichomes now with some pale amber.
IMG_20191019_172720_DRO.jpg

Northern Lights - Bless her she had a tough time while I was away and just isn't getting enough light. Still producing some meds though. Can't complain how she's grown in that tiny pot.
IMG_20191019_172826_DRO.jpg

Ordered some more boveda packs, rubbing alcohol & new ona block. Mrs is getting me some gloves from work and I'll grab some more jars on the way home Friday. I reckon at least one will be getting the chop this weekend. Likely the Pink Grapefruit. She's advertised as 8-9 weeks from seed and will be 10 weeks on Saturday. If she's showing a bit more amber than last weekend she'll be up for the chop. The Kalashnikov is looking close to done too but may get another week.

Damn,she is a chunky girl!
You're going to get some nice weight off those fat colas :welldone:

That one came out nice, Vet!
One down,2 to go- doesn't seem like it's been that long since they were
in solo cups-autos really do grow up fast!

That one came out nice, Vet!
One down,2 to go- doesn't seem like it's been that long since they were
in solo cups-autos really do grow up fast!
Yeah 10 weeks has flown by. Some really dense frosty buds on her too when I got in there close.
I saw you mentioned your harvest over in Texas this morning. Looks like she’ll keep your hands full for a bit. :cool:

Taken a while. Just about to start hanging them and then I'll have another update.

So here she is trimmed up, weighed and now hanging. Pretty happy with this one.
IMG_20191025_234802_DRO.jpg

IMG_20191025_234648_DRO.jpg

So that weight includes the tub which is 105g. So I have a wet trimmed weight of 217g. Pretty happy with that. She was quite dried out too.

IMG_20191025_234757_DRO.jpg

Hanging up now. Think she'll have around a week in here.
IMG_20191026_002037_DRO.jpg
IMG_20191026_002045_DRO.jpg
IMG_20191026_002053_DRO.jpg

So that's one down. Kalashnikov will get the chop very soon. Northern Lights another week or two.

That's actually pretty impressive,considering the limitations you're dealing with...
I think you'll be closer to 5oz than 4oz,but either way, you're going to end up with enough great smoke to last a while.:goodjob:
So,do I remember right,that you're going to take a break after this grow?

That's actually pretty impressive,considering the limitations you're dealing with...
I think you'll be closer to 5oz than 4oz,but either way, you're going to end up with enough great smoke to last a while.:goodjob:
So,do I remember right,that you're going to take a break after this grow?
Yeah not bad from a little cabinet and 65W light. Thanks mate. I am indeed. Hopefully not for too long though. My return grow I think I'm going to do a single photo Jack Herer. Spread it out as wide as possible.

She'll just have to wait her turn.... :)
My return grow I think I'm going to do a single photo Jack Herer
I'm going to do just one next time too...try one wide plant instead of 2 "narrow" ones...

Maybe I could chop the two main colas now and squeeze them in to dry. Yeah I think it'll be interesting to see what can be done with just the one. You'll be ahead of me with it I'm sure.

Remembered the clocks go back tonight so I had a spare hour. Made a little space in the drying tent and cut 4 sizeable chunks off the Kalashnikov. Bit of a pain to trim. So that's 122g wet off her so far. Maybe another 80g left on her.
IMG_20191026_231210_DRO.jpg
IMG_20191026_231218_DRO.jpg
IMG_20191026_232721_DRO.jpg

Back
Top Bottom