Vetsmoke 2nd Cabinet Grow

Just reweighed the harvest and not as good as first thought. The Cream Mandarine is now at 32g and the Candy Kush at 33g with what I'd estimate at another 7g still hanging. Still, 70 ish grams is okay. Just had a little of the Cream Mandarine and it's a lovely clean high.

Time to wrap this one up. 72g total dried weight. 40g on the Candy Kush & 32g on the Cream Mandarine. Plus some little bits I chucked in the coconut oil. So a small increase on the first grows result. Had a few samples of the Candy Kush now and I'm a fan. Similar to the Blueberry in effect. Comes on slowly then hits me like a truck. I can function but have to really think about what I'm doing. Physically very relaxing which is great just before bed. I can lay down and feel almost detached from my body.
I need to try the Cream Mandarine again but the bit I had before was a nice clear, uplifting high. Will be a great any occasion smoke I think.
Thanks to all for following along and offering advice when needed. Really appreciate it. Over to the Autoflower show now. See you there.

Nice read pal... them candy kush are monsters if you dont train them and veg them for too long ... this is mine 3 weeks into flower ... crazy

Attachments

• 20190926_070523.jpg
    20190926_070523.jpg
    619.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190926_070334.jpg
    20190926_070334.jpg
    528.4 KB · Views: 72
Nice read pal... them candy kush are monsters if you dont train them and veg them for too long ... this is mine 3 weeks into flower ... crazy
Thanks bud. Yours look great. One day I'll have a better space to grow in but for now I have to stick with the cabinet. To be fair it makes it a challenge and I get more than enough smoke for myself. Looking forward to seeing yours fatten up.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:
Thanks a lot. Yes got another journal going. It's been a lot of fun so far.

Back
Top Bottom