Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

Congrats on the chop & Happy New Year Budworshipper. It's a blessing to still be near your kid.

a much belated happy new year to everybody..

Ms ripley is dry....

she is super frosty,super sticky...and smells real strong.....and yes she is more potent than her hermie sister/brother.....

she is a quality smoke...really tasty.....supersmooth......gave a tiny sample away as i didnt get much...but they hammered and like it...

i love it....gonna have another j now..been busy day...

got back from rehoming my beloved dog today.....he gone to great owners.....long journey tho..

moving in next few days so glad its dry bud time......

just wanted to pop in and say hello to all my journal followers :circle-of-love:

Just got a message of Monsieur Budworshipper. He is doing fine and well, just busy with life and everything going on. He sends good vibes and good smokes to everyone. He said he shall be returning to the forum when life gives he some free time. He's is lurking in the shadows from time to time. But will not make his presents known til a future date and time so by all means send your love he could probably use it. :Namaste::circle-of-love:

Hello dear friends....

I hope all is well with each and everyone of you..

Thankyou so much for all your kind words.... I have missed not being around...

Just got caught up in a nightmare situation..... To be honest my actions saved a ladies life... Then all hell broke loose.... Became a target myself.... Been fucked up few months..... But ol BW has prevailed....

Will be setting up a new home and more importantly a new grow in the near future.....

My life has changed hugely for the better, i cant tell ya how.... But im not normally speechless.... As you well know lol !!

But ive been speechless a few times recently......

Sending huge love to you all, My dear friends...

Be back soon.... And yes i WILL finally be going LED.... Cant chuffing wait !!!!

I need to get back to your PM.

But most importantly, glad your safe bud! What a world we live in now-a-days, eh?

It is indeed a messed up world mate..... Unbelivable twists n turns in this case mate.... Just glad i have got the intelligence i have, my senses and instincts.... It kept me and her safe... Even with the shit that happened

Welcome back man and hope it's all good in da hood. I'll drop ya a message in a bit.
Much love brother man
:Namaste:

Thankyou spart mate.... Glad to be back.... All the crap is nearly over....

Just dodging the paparazzi at the moment.... Bastard vultures are circling the nest..... Story coming out soon

All the best bud mate glad things are on the up for u mate.good times ahead;)

Indeed matey.....

Right now im skint as you can be.... No electric, no gas, very little food... Even had to resort to collecting fag buts for a fag...

But it will change drastically in the next 24 hours... From sod all, to a figure that still blows my mind..... Never having alot, makes you appreciate it when you do get it....

Just wish the papparazzi would piss off.... Getting cabin fever big time.....

Freedom is something that cannot have a price tag !!

So close to the end and new life tho..... Happy tokin days

Back
Top Bottom