Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

Well good things come to those who wait man. Glad to see you're safe and sound man.

Thankyou mate....

Hope you are well....

Waiting for courier to arrive with my cheque.... He on the way.... Hopefully he gets here before bank shuts....poxy traffic in london holding him up, open that throttle biker boy.....

Well, well, well.....

Another huge twist has just been revealed..... Our detective work has helped pull down 2 more dirty bastards abusing a position of trust/power.....just knew summin wasnt right....

Its disgusting really..... Double crossed not once, but twice..... Money corrupts even the highest places.....

Always trust your instincts my dear friends... They are there for a reason

Much love to all xx

Had a shit day.... The papparazzi wankers are unreal.... They caused my ladies bro to crash his car today.... His other brother had to be cut out and air lifted to hospital.... He flat lined 4 times, but is alive....

Police officers assaulted, friends assaulted too.... They are acting like wild animals

The british press are scumbags....

My town is under siege by the press....

These parasites are the most disgusting excuses for human beings ever...

Freedom of the press my arse, they should be lined up against a wall a shot for what they have done to us, our family, friends and our guardian angels of the protection team..... All for a picture !!!!

Laws HAVE to change in this country.... And im gonna campaign for it, after this is all over....

At least my ladies brother is alive and out of danger....after the press caused a car crash on purpose...

:circle-of-love:

Hello to you all, dear friends...

Well what can i say..... I have been taken for a massive ride by my now ex-lady...

Everything i believed is bollocks.....

Caught her out big style... Went to local police to ask some questions.... They did some digging and confirmed everything i was questioning....

She is a total fantasist.... Became suspicous 2 weeks ago, but this last weekend confirmed it....

I feel soooo foolish, stupid and messed up right now....

No new grow for BW either....

I am a little detective, but she was a very good actress.... Her story never had any holes in it.... Very convincing......

Knew summin was wrong, but couldnt work out what....

I am so embarrassed, its unreal.....

Just wanted to let you all know that im ok.... Just gotta crap to deal with....

I hope you are all well and ya grows are going great..

Gonna go now and lick my wounds....

Big love to you all x

Don't worry about it man as long as you're alive and well is all that matters. Bitches be bitches as the youngsters would say :laughtwo::laughtwo::rofl::laughtwo::laughtwo:
There's absolutely nothing wrong for standing up for someone who you believe in even if you know they're in the wrong.
Good to hear you're alive and as for money who gives a shit I think I just lost out on 235,000 in euros so about £10 :laughtwo::laughtwo:
All and all it's a life lesson and to be honest and with out living life what's the point. If ya need any help man just drop me a inbox and I'll do what I can.

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom