New 10x10 Grow

Diesel1959

Hi Guy's

I'm new to your forums,but not to growing.I have recently set up a new grow space after years of a 4x4 space in basement.The new space is 10x10 and lite by 4- 1000w hps in 6 inch cool tubes.They are powered by a 220w self timed power-box,feeding Hydra Star ballasts.The cool tubes are cooled by a 6 inch vents vk 150 fan pushing air(when lights are on) from its own external air source,through the tubes and in to the main house (in winter) for heat.The room is vented using a 4x8 external vent in the floor and a 4 inch ceiling mounted exhaust that dumps outside.Room temp is maintained by a hi/lo thermostat that controls the 4 inch exhaust fan.I'm in the third week of veg on seven kush clones as a test and will move to my allowed 15 plants next grow.I will update with pics shortly.

D

pics

Picture027.png

Picture026.png

Picture025.png

Picture024.png

Picture007.png

Picture006.png

Picture005.png

Picture003.png

Picture028.png

:peace:

Thanks guys I'm looking forward to the results too!Everything I have done previously was either on the deck with a two short grow season or in a 4x4 dusty corner of the basement. The power supply was a little pricey but works very well with no noticeable draw on start up and comes in various power options.again guys thanks for the support i'll keep you updated with pics and will gladly answer any questions I can.will also appreciate any advice along the way.In starting to read some threads I see a great amount of support and knowledge in your forums.:goodjob:

Picture008.png

Picture001.png

Picture002.png

Picture003-1.png

Picture004.png

Picture005-1.png

Picture006-1.png

Picture007-1.png

thats a whole lotta ching for two little plants! i hope there going to be beasts!! or mother plantsssss otherwise that seems like wasted space time and money.. just mho though.

7 plants in total for the test run.will do the allowed 15 on the next run.I think these girls will take advantage of the space!

Picture003-2.png

Picture001-1.png

Picture002-1.png

its day 23 of veg and they where just put in there new digs on xmas day :peace:

thought I might just take advantage of the space/ light and let them go wild! maybe switch to bud @ 5 ft or so and finish off in the 6-7 ft range.

Will the 4 inch extraction fan keep up with those lights or do you have an ac?

with the 6 inch fan pushing the cool tubes the 4 inch is more than adequate (it will lift the mylar off the floor) to keep the temp under control. I use a temp / fan control unit on the 4 inch and the 6 inch runs full in time with the lights.if temp becomes a issue in summer I will install a wall mounted ac unit

yeah man love the setup. 7FT's, sick!! I put my Pineapple chunk in flowering at about 4ft, its now as big as me in flower, 4 big arms like 4 plants in 1! Do it man its well worth it. Im not into that early flowering as the plant isn't mature enough then and it affects the end THC levels. Grow them big! Strong weed, big harvest!!:peace:

Back
Top Bottom