Budworshipper's New Organic, DIY, CFL, Grow

Hey Bud. I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through all this. But those were some excellent words from thebeast27. Keep your head up mate its only positive steps forward from here. Sucks a little about your garden but please be around, you always make my day and always have me in tears of laughter. If ya ever want a holiday, I got a cosy igloo for you down here mate. :rofl: sending heaps of love to ya over this Christmas break brother.

good evening everybody...it's 19:30 ish uk time.... XMAS EVE...yeah baby.....

sorry i havnt been about,i have been so busy sorting stuff out.....i got the keys to my new place today,spent afternoon decorating it....it's a large studio bedsit,not great but better than just a room in a B&B.....little man got room to stayover and run about abit....got a seperate bathroom too.....

i'm no longer facing the streets,well i am coz flat is near a road :rofl::rofl::rofl:

if it came to that,i had some awesome hidden sites picked out....with my recycling i would have been dry,warm and comfy...but thankfully its all sorted out....

as for my grow,she STINKS....definately got a smelly pheno this time round.....stocked up on air fresheners for air diffuser......gonna need em.... have guests over xmas and 1 of em cant even be around it knowingly.....his job,not a copper...but Her Majesty's elite forces.....aint seen him in ages.....sure he could shit muscle !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:....SO Proud of that boy...

i havnt noticed any plums yet,ive been checking.....

the leaves are sooo sticky,.....she has had the last of her nutes now...no more overdrive,molasses,nuffink ......

she has started to use up lower leaves,so signs are looking good....just praying i dont go in one morning before harvest and see a " lob on " :cheesygrinsmiley::cheesygrinsmiley::laughtwo::laughtwo:

gotta say a HUGE thankyou for all the love and support you have all shown me.

merry xmas/ happy holidays everybody....i ve got 2 turkey dinners...1 tommorow,then a huge one in a few days when rest of family arrive.....

eat,drink,smoke and be merry everybody.....

with all that turkey,veg , n stuffing,twice...i best steer clear of any scented candles :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

roll a phat one,stoke ya bong...... im gonna :blunt::bong::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Sorry that stuffs been rough BW i know things will be looking up for you from here on out i can feel it! Happy holidays brother!

thankyou my friend, its looking up now, got my own place......at least i will get some peace now....right in centre of town,with parking...happy days !!.....

:xmas::xmas::xmas::xmas:

Hey Bud. I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through all this. But those were some excellent words from thebeast27. Keep your head up mate its only positive steps forward from here. Sucks a little about your garden but please be around, you always make my day and always have me in tears of laughter. If ya ever want a holiday, I got a cosy igloo for you down here mate. :rofl: sending heaps of love to ya over this Christmas break brother.

hiya mate...have you written that up on your grow room wall yet ??... thankyou for the kind words WS...

the igloo sounds awesome mate,thanks for the offer :Namaste::rollit::passitleft:

im glad i make you giggle...i'm staying about,as much as i can anyways.....i love it here.... i'm like a fart in a elevator,hangs around for ages...and yes i have tested the theory.....timings everything WS,you got to allow "waff-tage thru the trousers" into the equation...then " bing "...leg it !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awesome news man, I've been meaning to ask you a question actually. When do you flip your cfl around so the red is down?? I have just started to see pre flowers on my new little ones. I was thinking maybe leave it a week or so maybe they'll stretch a bit fuck I dunno LOL. Glad to hear your okay man, and things are getting sorted out.
Happy Holidays man.

Bud well i hope some1 id cooking it for u lol.i got me stellas on the fridge and a litre of chilled coke to mix with the jack daniels merry times;) happy xmas every1;)

hiya mate...have you written that up on your grow room wall yet ??... thankyou for the kind words WS...

the igloo sounds awesome mate,thanks for the offer :Namaste::rollit::passitleft:

im glad i make you giggle...i'm staying about,as much as i can anyways.....i love it here.... i'm like a fart in a elevator,hangs around for ages...and yes i have tested the theory.....timings everything WS,you got to allow "waff-tage thru the trousers" into the equation...then " bing "...leg it !!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hahaha its on the white board mate, daily giggle :rofl:

No worries bro, always here for ya!

Bhahahahaha continue to crack me up, wouldn't have any other fart waffting through these halls mate.

Hope your having a wonderful Christmas brother, looking forward to hearing about your harvest adventures. Hopefully you got that smell under control :rofl:

Happy days mate

Everything is looking great man. How far do you keep the light from the girls & hope your week is starting off smoothly. :goodjob:

Hello spart mate.. Happy xmas by the way

The light is about 4 inches from the top of plant... Big girl to right, ripley to left... I rotate them daily...

Hope you are having a great one mate

:xmas::passitleft:

On the white board !!...:hug:

Awesome....

Hey dude, im about to start neckin a southern comfort, but forgot the ice .... Do you mind if i pop round and make a window ???....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had my son for a few hours today, now no more driving...... Time to roll a another phat one and get on it... Yeah baby !!!

:love::420:

Back
Top Bottom