Pugsly's First Grow with Pics

Re: Pugsly"s first grow with pic's

Yep all them small holes around the top of my buckets are future tiedown sites they are screws.:bong:

There seems to be a lot of LST going on, but little mention of the ratio of males to females and females to hermies in the process. LST should be low stress and takes time to master. Don't be suprised if they herm on you because they endured a bit more stress then they should have. I have seen people LST here and a month down the line complaim that they had 3 males to every female, or the females hermed on them.

It seems people don't associate stress with sex.

Training the plant up is unusually no issue. It's a natural thing. But some people tie these things up in a circle from a very young age and expect the plant to just grow :)

If it's done right, I have seen excellent results from lst. I was just saying that the trend I have seen here, hermies are not uncommon in the process. I put my plants through hell and they didn't turn on me either, so it may not be the stress, could be coincidence I guess. Just don't want anyone suprised if they make a Cannabis bozai and it turns out a he/she :)

Could be a rash of hermie seeds floating about too :)

My female loves the shit.she crys when i dont let her smoke with me.That is her with her face in it. down to 11 bulbs now i just broke one

I love pits, plants are lookin' good there Buba.
Had a friend who had a brood bitch that would throw a fit,
if they teased her about goin' to the beach.

Smartest breed of dog I've ever been around :cheesygrinsmiley:

I love pits, plants are lookin' good there Buba.
Had a friend who had a brood bitch that would throw a fit,
if they teased her about goin' to the beach.

Smartest breed of dog I've ever been around :cheesygrinsmiley:

Don't mind at all Joe:) Better pick it while there is some left :-0

If I say "Bone" or "Outside" I'm screwed at my house. I have 2 full grown labs and they know those words well !

Lol!!! I have two pitbulls one male one female the female is still a puppy they are very smart.good house dogs

Those labs have brains. They may not act like it all the time(like if they eat rocks like my girl's). I have a Borsoi and a tiny terrier mutt. The terrier is the back and my big wolfhound is the bite. I hate to flood this forum with pet talk but what kind of pits? I love dogs and many people think pits are dangerous but only inbreeding and abuse are dangerous. I know animals and have worked with them for years. Pits can be some of the most loving dog breeds, period.

ll.jpg
:Rasta: Can you see how much i bent it in this pick?

I will make it bigger when approved

ll.jpg

This pick is old news now tho Looks way different

Yesterday i started 1 seed that and oldschool grower buddy of mine gave me. He gave me 1 seed do you beleave that shit and he wouldent tell me what it was i wasent going to waste my time but wtf.

every once in a while i find a seed in a bought bag... its like striking gold for me. my plant now is "bag seed" i just happen to know the two strands my bro had just dont remember which i bought lol

Thats what i thought why waste my time with one.With two i would of had a 50/50 chance.Dude always has ben a smart ass mabe he know something we dont but what could it be because its just one fucking seed.I told him he was an ass and he got a kick out of it.I need to get some seed my dude has ben growing AK47 for 6 years now and i was going to get some clones from him but his traded some of his weed for some stolen shit and the cops kick in the door looking for stolen shit and found all kinds of good shit 1lb some clones the mother 2 1000watt hps and 2 1000w mh and a ryder truck full of shit they said was stolen. so now it bag seeds for me:thedoubletake:

Sorry i havent ben posting ive ben real busy . I got some time today tho so picks are on there way.:peace:

42021.jpg

here is an old pick 4 ya

42031.jpg

^ here is the one seed from my dude lol.

4204.jpg

42051.jpg

42012.jpg

What do you think?

I got a queston for anyone i just bought a 175 watt mh setup that will have remote ballest when i get rest of parts.But it came with a bronze bulb my queston is can i use bronze mh for vegging my plants.

i got some new toy for my room pick are on the way
:peace:

I have a 400watt mh/hps conversion on the way so out with the cfl's and in with the some new fans and the new light as soon as they get here.

Back
Top Bottom