My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

Todays Trichomes.
Plant sprouted Dec 1st. four months ago, vegged 6 weeks
I estimate this plant is 8 TO 9 WEEK into flower... for the most part i see some clear, some cloudy, very few ambers.

Screenshot_412.png
Screenshot_327.png
Screenshot_213.png

Prob start pure water flush tomorrow. Disappointed it got pollinated. Even though it seems to be lightly pollinated because there's not a lot of seeds. Still yield has suffered. So only Fem seeds from now on. I am still thankful. It'll be decent smoke. Not bad for my first dwc. Thank You again to all who have followed along. I will move this journal to finished in a week or two. Will start another journal for my next grow. It'll be in a different room. Additional equipment. I'll be able to control temps this time around.

Stupid me. Last night at 5:40 pm I clicked my override on my timer to turn lights on early. They come on at 6 pm and go off at 6am.
I notice at 1pm today the light is on and should have been off. So I turned it off. It'll come back on at 6pm. Going to start a three day flush and be done.

Have you got the new room ready to go yet?

No not yet. It was a mess. I removed a lot. This week is spring cleanup in my town. They will pickup anything for free. So I will be finishing clearing the room.
I want everything to be right this time. Vented hood. Exhaust system. Air conditioned room. Ect. Prob grow four plants. FEM of course :) will keep you posted.

No not yet. It was a mess. I removed a lot. This week is spring cleanup in my town. They will pickup anything for free. So I will be finishing clearing the room.
I want everything to be right this time. Vented hood. Exhaust system. Air conditioned room. Ect. Prob grow four plants. FEM of course :) will keep you posted.

Cheers mate! I've followed your first grow closely and it definitely helps me with my first grow. Shame about the pollination but lucky you still got some out of it. I'll be following your next threads for sure.

Thanks again!
B

Boycie's Grow / Unknown Strain / LED + Hydro / First Grow Journal

Boycie's Grow / Unknown Strain / LED + Hydro / First Grow Journal

Well I am about finished with this grow. Disappointed she got pollinated but happy since it was my first dwc grow. It's going to be some decent smoke. Here's a few pics. I will give a dry weight in a few days or so. Thank You all for following.
420-magazine-mobile1603256318.jpg
420-magazine-mobile71074514.jpg
420-magazine-mobile47462629.jpg
420-magazine-mobile389489730.jpg

Thats a lot of bud off one plant, wow. To bad that it had nuts but you got lots of good smoke anyway. Well played sir. I like the second last picture in particular, even if it is a little out of focus.

I'm going to flush tomorrow, I put up a few pictures to look at. Slip over when you have a sec and give me your "yes or no" please.

Thats a lot of bud off one plant, wow. To bad that it had nuts but you got lots of good smoke anyway. Well played sir. I like the second last picture in particular, even if it is a little out of focus.

I'm going to flush tomorrow, I put up a few pictures to look at. Slip over when you have a sec and give me your "yes or no" please.

I haven't found a lot of seeds yet. I think it was pollinated lightly.
Stupid me usually looks at the pic before I post it. Might edit that one and put a better one up.
Headed over to your place. :)

That looks like a great haul Germinator. Glad you didn't get to many seeds, but who knows they might be female seeds.
Congratulations

Right now I've found only 21 seeds.
420-magazine-mobile1810449969.jpg

Well I weighed tonight. It's not completely dry yet but she weighs 526 Grams.
That's 1 pound 2 ounces.
Or 18.5 ounces. :) surprised me. It's def over a pound even when she's through drying.
Thankfully I can't find a lot of seeds so far.
420-magazine-mobile1780096234.jpg

Hey guys. Wanted to be honest with you all. The weight has now dropped to 362 grams after drying for two days. Still happy. Smelling great. I read wet weed usually drops about 75 percent in weight.

Hey guys. Wanted to be honest with you all. The weight has now dropped to 362 grams after drying for two days. Still happy. Smelling great. I read wet weed usually drops about 75 percent in weight.

That's still impressive. Might have made that pound if it didn't get pollinated. :goodjob:

Well I think they're are bout dry. 342 grams. That's a little over 12 ounces. I am thankful to get what I got with her being pollinated. Luckily it wasn't heavily pollinated. I put them in jars to cure. Here's a pic.
420-magazine-mobile1873756220.jpg

Looking for suggestions on a seed bank that will accept credit card. Also suggestions on strains. White widows have caught my interest. Also dr kripplings incredible bulk. Wanna stick with photo indicas. Plan on growing four in dwc. I might build another rwdc. The new room is big. Approximately 10 x 12 feet.
Thank You again to all who followed on this awesome journey. I learned a lot.

Back
Top Bottom