My First Step By Step Grow

day 35 - 10/14

day 35 flower
light - 10/14
temps - light on : 27*C ~ 80*F; light off : 20*C ~ 68
2 fans runing
preparing for a flush with ph'd water. still bad camera.

hope to have some updates with those leafs soon.

DSC0001216.jpg

Best I can tell it doesn't appear to be effecting any new growth. Is that true?
It appears to be on older fan leaves.
Is it getting worse?

It looks like multiple...
calcium
magnesium

perhaps potassium...

Check the problem solver link in my sig it has great pics.

wow ! she's bushy ! :laugh: nice and healty girl you have there akaman :thumb:
I still don't find anywhere a topic about what you show me in the photos....
what light do you use ? how big is your cabinet? what strain it is ? you go 12/12 in flower? or 11/13? is there a journal about what you have there? :)
thanx for chekin' by guys

as for my kid, just take her a few shots. but first some updates :
- we just started day 44 - week 7 flower (11 weeks total )
- light 9.5/14.5
- water ph 6.5
- nuts : Bud Blood, HammerHead P/K 4/10 ( Advanced Nutrients )
- temp : light on 28-30*C (~80-86*F), light off 20*C (68*F)

enough with talking

DSC_01415.JPG

DSC_01427.JPG

DSC_01434.JPG

:)
DSC_01472.JPG

DSC_01505.JPG

DSC_01535.JPG

DSC_01542.JPG

DSC_01552.JPG

that's all for today.

Keep in touch !

Hey cozias,I didn't do a journal so you won't find anything ( I mentioned that a few posts ago). The lights I'm using are 42 watt cfl's ( 8 of them ). The new cab is 4 1/2 ft long and 3 ft wide. I'll post a pic of it next time. It's bagseed and I'm doing the light schedule that you told me about ( 11/13 ). Your baby is turning out beautifully, I like the fact that yours is bushy and compact. If you had started out with the 12-5 1/2-1-5 1/2 schedule for veg I think your plant would have tripled in size. At wk 6 of 12 she is 40 inches, I would never have expected that and now I know it's a female so i'm happy as heck.:Namaste:

Hey cozias, let me be the first to say it, you definitely want to get a microscope! Unless you're a seasoned grower with multiple grows under your belt you're not going to know when it's time to harvest. There is a window for growth that will diminish with time. In other words your plant will reach a peak where the triches will start to die and with it goes the potency. They start out all white then some start to turn amber. I believe the more white than amber is a up head and the more amber than white is what they call couchlock meaning sit back, close your eyes and enjoy the head because you're not going to be doing much else. So invest in a pocket microscope and finish it right.:high-five::Namaste: p.s. I'll be updating you shortly, waiting for my 3'x3'x72" secret jardin tent to arrive this weekend:yahoo:

Hey cozias, pic of the new tent like I promised!

this is with lights on
003867.JPG

this is with lights off
007644.JPG

and finally a pic proving it's a girl
004807.JPG

I'm at wk 7, she's 51 inches (4ft 3in) tall. I hope she stops growing or I'm gonna have to bend her. I figure I'll flower her for 12 wks total and like the guys said in the youtube video you sent me maybe a extra week after the twelve. Like I said, don't be fooled by cfl's cause they work well:Namaste:

With this post I anounce that my journal is complete, day 54.
DSC001298.jpg

DSC0013010.jpg

DSC001325.jpg

I'll keep her upside down, dark place, no ventilation.
I don't have a scale, hope to find one when she's ready for smoke. Take one bud for fast dry to make a smoke report.
Till then I want to say first of all thank you :420: , cuz here you get all the information and all the help you need to learn what you search when google send you to this site :laugh:
I want to say thanks for the inspiration akaman, for the support and for advices ! Thank you SmokzAlot for joining my journal and for advices. Than you 420inOregon for being with me at my first steps! And thank you for all who I forgot to mention it !

My team
DSC001378.jpg

DSC001385.jpg

Cozias that was very nicely done, those buds are nice and tight. With all the leaves on you can't tell how budded up it really is but once you trimmed it ,man, looking good bro. Wish that I could sit down with you and try it out but since I can't you'll have to smoke a bud and let me know what I'm missing:cheesygrinsmiley: Until your next gro, which I'll be sitting in the front row for, relax and enjoy the fruits of your labor my friend.:welldone::clap::clap::clap::smokin:

Back
Top Bottom