Resinator's first step grow

:thanks: Sonzor for stoppin by and your kind words :peace: :ganjamon:5-6 weeks to go i hope it all stays in shape because the last few nights i've noticed my humidity was 70% when lights came on,i have no de-humidifier is there other ways to lower R.H?? to a more reasonable level?? without cost?? i'm at 50% when lights are on, i dont want to run into mould issues.
can anyone help please :thanks:

:thanks: Sonzor for stoppin by and your kind words :peace: :ganjamon:5-6 weeks to go i hope it all stays in shape because the last few nights i've noticed my humidity was 70% when lights came on,i have no de-humidifier is there other ways to lower R.H?? to a more reasonable level?? without cost?? i'm at 50% when lights are on, i dont want to run into mould issues.
can anyone help please :thanks:

Not that I know anything but it would make sense to me that if you had more circulation lets say add another fan to get the air moving that would lower the humidity, I could be wrong so please correct me if I am, I just sort of makes sense to me...

:thanks:for stopping by and checkin out my grow Tunes420:peace:

:thanks:Sonzor, i have the fans off during lights out , so i might put 1 back on to see if there is an improvement in RH by the time the lights are back on in 10 hrs time. that should be enough time to see a reasonable change if at all, as i will have to act quick if there are any signs of mould.
i have an electric oil heater that heats the room when lights are out maybe if i move it closer to the girls it may assist lowering RH as it sits at the outside against the wall to shield the light which is on the ON switch, maybe it doesn't contribute enough to lowering RH by being so far from the girls. temps are 72 low(night) and 88 high(day) :peace::thanks:

Sounds good, not too sure about moving the heater closer, it sounds like its already border line too hot during lights on... I would try the fans on 24/7 first, Let me know how it all works out... Good Luck...

88 is not the usual temp 81/83 normally 88 is just the high point it has reached i have the fan on all the time and the heater close but not too close only when lights are off just enough to regulate the temps but RH only changed by 2% so i'm not sure if that is to do with surrounding humidity changing, so i'm still none the wiser

Sorry res it was just a thought and I was hoping someone with a lot more experience would chime in and give there expert advise. Anyway I hope someone who knows will read your question and give you a good solution. Good luck...

Sorry res it was just a thought and I was hoping someone with a lot more experience would chime in and give there expert advise. Anyway I hope someone who knows will read your question and give you a good solution. Good luck...
no probs bro , i'm sure i'll get there with perseverance and hopefully a little help too:thanks: and :peace: up:ganjamon:

Resinator,
The RH will absolutely go down with more air flow. As an example.. when it is windy our faces get chapped and dry. The circulation will move the humidified air around and keep your plants much drier. I have vornado fans and they really move air and I live in a high humid environment and it keeps my grow room even a tad drier than I like.
Good luck and hope it all works out well
Fineas
o<

:thanks:for checking out the grow Fineas, :rollit:yes the fans are on 24/7 now but RH is still high only breaking into the 50's% when lights on and 70-75% when off so i'm getting worried now as mould can happen at any time with my currant RH, so i will change the direction of the fans to maximize circulation and hope it changes for the better:cheer:

Maybe a small clip on fan would help. Your cab may need more ventilation than it is getting at the present time. I hope that you can just utilize a couple of fans to help. good luck hope it helps.

ok update time alot is happening, i have added my P/K13/14 for 5 days now and have been adding bio heaven from bio bizz for nearly 2 weeks and buds are really starting to swell, i'll feed on the double for a week then flush for 10 days with PH adjusted water with molasses. the PV clones i'll let them go for a week or 2 more as they could do with filling out a bit more.
so here are some pics of my girls BB first they seem to be filling in nicely
DSCF0886.jpeg
DSCF0887.jpeg

DSCF0888.jpeg
here is the LS that is in the 2gal pot and the others too
DSCF0889.jpeg
DSCF0890.jpeg

DSCF0891.jpeg
DSCF0893.jpeg

here are the PV clones
DSCF0894.jpeg
DSCF0895.jpeg

DSCF0896.jpeg
DSCF0897.jpeg

group pic of the BigBang girls
DSCF0898.jpeg

group pic of the LemonSkunk
DSCF0899.jpeg

overview of the girls
DSCF0900.jpeg

group pic of BB with flash
DSCF0901.jpeg

group pic of LS with flash
DSCF0902.jpeg

hope they keep well as my humidity is still quite high only touching 55% lights on and 70% when off, i'm waiting for a 400w hps bulb because there was none in my local grow shop "imagine that" a grow shop with no bulbs ha ha lol "not"

Looking good Resin..... As for your humidity problem, you need to run an intake and exhaust when the lights are out or get a dehumidifier... I run one intake and exhaust (the small ones) and a little fan for air circulation 24 hrs..The big ones only run with the lights. Treat the ladies well and they will do the same for you.. You are doing a fine job... :goodjob:

Still looking very nice. Look like you are going to have a very successful grow. Wish I could just get a nice whiff of that room for a second or two.

Re: resinator's first step grow
Sweet!
:thanks: Ms Fox they are sweet for sure tnx for stoppin by and given your approval :passitleft:
Looking good Resin..... As for your humidity problem, you need to run an intake and exhaust when the lights are out or get a dehumidifier... I run one intake and exhaust (the small ones) and a little fan for air circulation 24 hrs..The big ones only run with the lights. Treat the ladies well and they will do the same for you.. You are doing a fine job... :goodjob:
:thanks: BeIrie i have an exhaust fan on my carbon filter and i'm trying to face the 9 inch and 6 inch fans towards the carbon filter as i cant afford to buy dehumidifier. do you think that a new HPS bulb would help my RH any??? or is a dehumidifier or an intake fan the only option. i'm thinking that because i done most of my grow in 2 gal pots i have been watering more frequently and maybe this is what has contributed to my high RH.? tnx again :ganjamon: appreciate the input :grinjoint:
Still looking very nice. Look like you are going to have a very successful grow. Wish I could just get a nice whiff of that room for a second or two.
:thanks: Sonzor i DO hope it is successful and about the smell, it smells like the first time i ever went into the sweet shop that nector like smell, i do hope it drys and cures with a similar taste to the scent tnx for lookin in and your comments again:Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom