Weedtastics 2nd White Russian All Organic Soil Grow

hi guys for anyone still subscribed to this thread im 4/5 days now with clones.....im gonna start a journal again.....and have a little bit better set up...ill let you guys know in a couple of weeks...........be lucky weedtastic

Hi weedtastic, good to see you getting started up again. I'll keep an eye out for your new journal. Welcome back, my friend.

Cant wait..... + rep good luck...
hi mate thanks for stickin around......always good to have you on board +

Cool bro...I just started back in Soil and loving it!!My First Journal SOG
+ rep to u if i can
good to know your still about.........good growers never die..........be lucky weedtastic
Just let us know when. White Russian again or a different strain?
hi matey my main question man......where wud we be without u ?....u ask em and ill try answerin em lol......top enthusisum top man.........enjoy hangin with yea :)

Excellent! I look forward to the new journal, Weedtastic.

:peace:
hi mate sorry about the non starters stick here with us guys u can t go wrong ha ha no worries mate keep us informed

Hi weedtastic, good to see you getting started up again. I'll keep an eye out for your new journal. Welcome back, my friend.
my old mate ha ha ha good to be back in good company your my man....can u tell im a little excited being back....enough said...im happily back :_

Well what strain u workin with? I meant to tell u that there's a weedtastic2 around. I asked him if he was the real weedtastic. I got no response from him. Thought maybe it was u or a protege, lol.
hi mate.....well you certainly don t miss a trick.....yes indeed weedtastic 2 is my son lol.........as for his growing skills he has a lot to learn.......but hey thats wot were all here for ha ha............yes mate white russians again.....im hooked on em lol........i am down sizing thou and having 4 flower 4 veg........im very excited this time round as ive had to downsize my grow.....ive bought some better equitment ie a 600 watt hps/mh....digital ballest....and a new hood....along with a sunmaster grow bulb......remember i was running 400 watt hps which was taken down from a warehouse....ive read quite extensively on this sort of light and basically a 600 watt non digital ballest starts at 600 watts on fire up then after around 20 mins the tail off at 450 watts constant.......digital ballests 600 watt fires up at 600 watts and stays running at 600 watts....as its digital ...the other great news is they claim to run on quarter the electric...seeing is believing for me ha ha......also the sunmaster builbs claim to give more stretch in the first initial 2 weeks of flower........so gonna be quite intresting all in all.....sorry if im rambling had a toke before posting lol............be lucky mate...the original weedtastic

Ur like a white russian, jedi master. Congrats on the new light. I was unaware that magnetic ballasts operate under the labeled wattage. Good to know that weedtastic2 is ur son. I thought he was gonna turn out be some kinda wannabe or somethin messin up a good name. I was almost offended, lol.Thanks for answering my questions as usual. C ya when ya get started.

Ur like a white russian, jedi master. Congrats on the new light. I was unaware that magnetic ballasts operate under the labeled wattage. Good to know that weedtastic2 is ur son. I thought he was gonna turn out be some kinda wannabe or somethin messin up a good name. I was almost offended, lol.Thanks for answering my questions as usual. C ya when ya get started.

hi mate as always good to know u got my back.....top man...on the ballest thing lets here wot everyone else has found......id be interested.....ill be in touch......be lucky the original weedtastic ha ha

hi guys ....ok my clones are now 10 days old from rooting in there root riot cubes as i already mentioned same set up but with a 600 watt digital ballest and a sunmaster bulb for flowering.....heres a couple of pics.....my old camera died so i have to make do with the crappy one i got now so sorry about the pic quality in advance

js1024_Picture_005.jpg

js1024_Picture_004.jpg

the plants in the orange pots are 1 day old from rooting which puts them 10 days behind the rest
js1024_Picture_003.jpg

js1024_Picture_002.jpg

js1024_Picture_001.jpg

Hi weedtastic, the clones are all looking great. How big were they when you cut them and do you use a dome or just spray them for a few days? You were using Root riot or something similiar weren't you? Winter air is so dry hereabouts that I had to add a dome to keep my clones from drying up.
Pics look fine , maybe the closeups aren't quite as sharp as those from your other cam but not so bad.
In any event they look great, real healthy looking and off to a great start. Welcome back my friend.:welcome:

Hi weedtastic, the clones are all looking great. How big were they when you cut them and do you use a dome or just spray them for a few days? You were using Root riot or something similiar weren't you? Winter air is so dry hereabouts that I had to add a dome to keep my clones from drying up.
Pics look fine , maybe the closeups aren't quite as sharp as those from your other cam but not so bad.
In any event they look great, real healthy looking and off to a great start. Welcome back my friend.:welcome:
hi mate thanks for the wellcome back......ok clones were cut about 3/4 inches tall put into a dome ie....oblong black tray with a plastic see thru lid and sprayed with bio bizz root juice soaking the leaves every 5 hours were possible they were put into root cubes also.....the cubes don t boast they have anything in them...and basically id discribe the cube as a little triangled sponge i also use clonex dipping the tips in before putting them into the cubes.....i had to spray mine for 2 ish weeks thou before anything rooted.....but im outside and my lights off temps were 40 degrees which didn t help so i bought a heater and the deffo moving now hehe.........you still amaze me with your clone rate sucess 2nd to none mate thanks thanks for dropping in...........be lucky weedtastic nothing changes im still a rambler lol

heheh ramble on brother.

Thanks for the feedback, they look so big for 10 days after rooting, gonna have to get me some of that root juice to get mine off quicker.
They don't like a cold rootballs at all. But I don't have any temp issues at the moment just want to give them a little extra help.

Nice start mate :passitleft: cheers....think 600 watt will give ya some real nice bud...I see you went with a good bulb too...:welldone:
indeed mate it was your info that led me down that path so a big thanks to you tunes keep it green as always...........be lucky weedtastic

Back
Top Bottom